AHS

Tie rods on a Raider 12

Machria
5 hours ago, AHS said:

@Machria  it’s all repainted. The tires are new though, they are just stock size, 8” wheels on the front.

understood.  But what BRAND are those front tires ( the rubber)?  I was unable to find tires of that shape, square style/flat.  All the ones I see for sale are more rounded, meaning the tread profile is rounded when looking at them from the front.  This ends up making less contact with the ground and doesn’t work as good, and looks like crap.   Yours look like the original tires shape....

thanks...

• Like 1

AHS
5 hours ago, Machria said:

understood.  But what BRAND are those front tires ( the rubber)?  I was unable to find tires of that shape, square style/flat.  All the ones I see for sale are more rounded, meaning the tread profile is rounded when looking at them from the front.  This ends up making less contact with the ground and doesn’t work as good, and looks like crap.   Yours look like the original tires shape....

thanks...

Oh ok! Deestone D265 18x6.5x8

Machria
1 hour ago, AHS said:

Oh ok! Deestone D265 18x6.5x8

Got it, thanks!

• Like 1

Machria
17 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

How much air pressure do you have in there?

Doesn't matter, they keep that shape...     When I first had them mounted, the guy at shop had them blown up full blast, a bit over what the rating said on side (can't remember off hand what psi was...).  I immediately thought, oh, he just over filled them, let some air out and they will flatten out....   nope.  I have them almost flat, still rounded...

• Like 1

pfrederi
10 minutes ago, Machria said:

Doesn't matter, they keep that shape...     When I first had them mounted, the guy at shop had them blown up full blast, a bit over what the rating said on side (can't remember off hand what psi was...).  I immediately thought, oh, he just over filled them, let some air out and they will flatten out....   nope.  I have them almost flat, still rounded...

What model WH did the wheels come from?  Raiders Chargers Electros used narrower wheels they used 16 5.50 x 8.  Wider (6.50) tires will look a bit ballooned

• Like 1

Machria

GT14    Same size tire that came off it...   which were square....   it's these particular tires, they are just a rounded tire....

• Like 1