peter lena

just got covid shots secured

elcamino/wheelhorse

Mrs. El got her first shot today. Total time spent was a 45 minutes . They even came out to the car to give her a jab  , since she is using a wheelchair. Lucky me , no pushing, grunting or sweating like Ed did getting Mrs K up the 50 ft ramp.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Ed Kennell
25 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Mrs. El got her first shot today. Total time spent was a 45 minutes . They even came out to the car to give her a jab  , since she is using a wheelchair. Lucky me , no pushing, grunting or sweating like Ed did getting Mrs K up the 50 ft ramp.

I see it all the time...... the good lookin guys  always get the best service.     :rolleyes:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

formariz

Got my second one minute ago. Under observation now. Hopefully it will go better than wife’s

• Like 7

rmaynard
1 hour ago, formariz said:

Got my second one minute ago. Under observation now. Hopefully it will go better than wife’s

How is your wife?

formariz
11 minutes ago, rmaynard said:

How is your wife?

She is ok now but it was a rough two days with a high fever and flue like symptoms. She was basically in bed for two straight days. 
Thank you for asking.

• Like 2
  • Heart 3

DennisThornton
30 minutes ago, formariz said:

She is ok now but it was a rough two days with a high fever and flue like symptoms. She was basically in bed for two straight days. 
Thank you for asking.

I felt poorly for a couple days but I was still functional, well, as much as usual.

• Like 2

Damien Walker

Had my first jab a couple of weeks ago, no side effects and exceptionally well arranged here. Second jab is in May so there's light at the end of the tunnel!

• Like 5

formariz

So far so good for me. :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

• Like 2

Jeff-C175
2 hours ago, Damien Walker said:

there's light at the end of the tunnel

Usually a train...

• Haha 2

Damien Walker
7 hours ago, Jeff-C175 said:

Usually a train...

Or some b$%^&*d bringing more work!

• Haha 2

BOB ELLISON

well my wife and I got our second shot of Moderna at noon today. No ill affects but I did 🙏 pray before we got it. So I'm good to go to the BIG SHOW.😁😁😁😁😁😁

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

DennisThornton
1 hour ago, BOB ELLISON said:

well my wife and I got our second shot of Moderna at noon today. No ill affects but I did 🙏 pray before we got it. So I'm good to go to the BIG SHOW.😁😁😁😁😁😁

Got to get through the next couple days first.  I wasn't quite as good as usual...  But then fine and now fit as a fiddle!  And hoping to see you and others at the BIG SHOW!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

BOB ELLISON

Second day and me and wife only have a sore arm which is usual even for a flu shot.im just posting so others will feel confident about getting the shot. 

• Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

DennisThornton
4 minutes ago, BOB ELLISON said:

Second day and me and wife only have a sore arm which is usual even for a flu shot.im just posting so others will feel confident about getting the shot. 

You both did very good then!  I took my minor ailments after the second shot as confirmation that all was working as expected.  I suggest everyone get vaccinated as soon as possible!

• Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

WHX??

Second jab Moderna yesterday. Shoulder definitely more pain full than first. No ambition and tired today but might be just this cold I scored. 

• Like 4

formariz

I was ok on first day except for a really sore arm. Second day I was a bit fatigued and had a big headache the whole day. Now I am ok except for the sore arm.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 2

Ed Kennell

Five days after our second Pfizer dose and we both feel fine.        Most of PeeAaas pharmacies and health care systems  are now taking registration info by phone or on line with a call back when a slot is open.

Still not sure why it took 3 months to do the obvious.

• Like 5
  • Heart 1

peter lena

racinbob, don't forget after you get your second shot , go to STAPLES OFFICE SUPPLY , with your covid proof card , they copy it ,and you come back next day and your information will be laminated for free !   makes saving your verification information easy to carry , pete

• Like 1

seuadr

Got my first poke yesterday - I work for a university and they set up our ag/livestock pavilion as a drive through site - they are poking 10 rows of 10 cars at a time, then watching them for 15 mins to make sure no real negative reactions. it was slow going, but, i was impressed at the logistics. 

thankfully both my parents got their 2nd shot a couple of weeks ago - they are both on disability with significant underlying conditions, even though they were below the 65 cutoff they were allowed to get their shots. They live with me, so i've been ultra careful, couldn't live with myself if i got one of them killed because i brought it home.

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Mrs El got her second jab yesterday (Moderna ) just a sore arm. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 3

squonk
15 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

Mrs El got her second jab yesterday (Moderna ) just a sore arm. 

If you would behave yourself once in a while she wouldn't have to keep whacking you with  a club! :)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

elcamino/wheelhorse

I told you I would be nice to you for 2 days , so tomorrow watch out your turn is coming. Be nice to your elders.

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

squonk
8 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I told you I would be nice to you for 2 days , so tomorrow watch out your turn is coming. Be nice to your elders.

Now I know I'm going to get a shillelagh! 

• Haha 3

peter lena

@elcamino/wheelhorse, NOTING YOUR COMMENT ON THE COVID SHOT, when my wife waves the shoe horn , I know i,m in the danger zone , pete

• Haha 1

Wheel Horse 3D

Mrs' ex..(I married into a hers. mine ours type situation) called one of our daughters with a bit of concern. He went in to get the second jab and just as the plunger went in, a nurse comes running down the hallway,"WAIT! WAIT! STOP!" turns out they had just injected him with the second dose of Pfiser, when his first dose was Moderna...he's now part of his own clinical observation group as they have NO idea what's gonna happen...Ya know, the universe has its ways of settling scores and maintaining balance...

Edited by Wheel Horse 3D
  • Sad 2