Achto

Posible New HY Pump??

ebinmaine

:popcorn:

squonk

It would be nice if the gave the capacity and output specs

• Like 2

Pullstart

It looks like the lever moves 90 degrees from the correct direction?

Pullstart

Nevermind, I’m in the wrong direction!

• Haha 2

Pullstart

6C99D8DA-9AB7-4EC3-B345-9E8FD518BB62.jpeg

• Thanks 1

Tractorhead

Cool tool.

They advice it as a Pump for Engines, so the may be will flange the pump internally to the right side.

If they build this pump by themselve, they have the ability to do that, otherwise a jackshaft will do the Trick.

Nice find Dan!👍

i also try to find out a Price for that „new Toy“..😎

• Like 1

MikMacMike
15 hours ago, squonk said:

It would be nice if the gave the capacity and output specs

I did see this in the specs,

Relief Valve Pressure Range  100~200 kg·f/㎠
Pump   2.7 cc/rev

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Handy Don
5 minutes ago, MikMacMike said:

I did see this in the specs,

Relief Valve Pressure Range  100~200 kg·f/㎠
Pump   2.7 cc/rev

For pressure, ~ 1,400 to 2,800 PSI

For volume, at 2000 rpm, ~ 1.43 gal/min

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

MikMacMike
2 minutes ago, Handy Don said:

For pressure, ~ 1,400 to 2,800 PSI

For volume, at 2000 rpm, ~ 1.43 gal/min

I didnt want to do the conversion hahahah, my ol brains a wee bit slow today. Thanks Handy Don

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

MikMacMike
On 1/22/2021 at 6:18 PM, Achto said:

I was doing some web surfing and came across this. Could it be that some one is making a new hydraulic set up that could be used in place of a HY pump?????

54458087_hydropump.jpg.ce3b468cbdda19c3132fa218758d65ac.jpg

So far I have found the company info, but I have not found any pricing

http://www.hydro-tek.com/product/product_typical_power_pack.html#5_CARRIER FOR <br>AGRICULTURE<br>(Pulley type power unit)

CARRIER FOR
AGRICULTURE
(Pulley type power unit)

I thought this was a great compact idea too, especially when the actual pump itself is designed to be inside the reservoir. But being I am not a hydrolic educated boy I got thinking hmmmm I think it would depend on what its used for too, so I chked out the site. This unit might not have the oil capacity plus if the pump is close to the engine I think reaching for the actuating valve handle might be a long reach. But like I got thinking too I think it would be good for a single use only, I did notice though they do have this setup with larger volume resivoirs too but then the size again becomes a problem trying to fit everything under the hood of the WH. I was thinking in particulare for a front end loader. Then checking the DIY loaders that some have built I noticed that the main towers that are part of the mounting for the loader are actually the resivoir. " I save tractors" on the east coast has a great DIY set up I think Ill try to use when I or if I decide to tackle a job like this. This young man on I save tracktors has really got some super duper vids too. Never mind a good selection of replacement parts.

• Like 3

ebinmaine
23 minutes ago, MikMacMike said:

I save tractors

He's right local to me here in Maine. Haven't met him personally though spoken to him on the telly-o-phone in the past. 

Fair amount of knowledge for sure. 

I haven't bought anything from them only because I'm too damn cheap. 

His stuff looks decent but I have always found what I wanted for less elsewhere. 

• Like 2

Achto
3 hours ago, MikMacMike said:

But like I got thinking too I think it would be good for a single use only, I did notice though they do have this setup with larger volume resivoirs too but then the size again becomes a problem trying to fit everything under the hood of the WH. I was thinking in particulare for a front end loader.

I agree that using this pump will not work for a front end loader. My thoughts were that it may be a good replacement for the Wheel Horse HY pumps that were made by Hien Werner. These were nice compact self contained units that worked well to add hydraulic lift to a gear driven tractor. It was designed to lift the mower deck. snow blower. plow, etc. Hien Werner also made this pump for other companies like Bolens, Cub Cadet, and Economy.

A pic of the :wh: HY kit.

post-52970-0-43530000-1544489204.jpg.4da4fedfe42860f5dccd4a1643112b46.jpg

This is where it would mounted on a round nose :wh: if you added the HY kit to one. The pumps made for :wh: were designed to turn counter clock wise and were driven off from the PTO side of the engine.

007.JPG.1ee96ed8b163813026d1b6dd9acc7007.JPG.f0bc4d2f0f5813b78fb67559765ebfae.JPG

On a 953 or 1054 it would have been mounted at the factory and would be hidden under the center counsel between the dash and seat. The small handle on the right side of the center counsel is your control handle.

305-td4-b02.jpg.cf9709ea8ce2e1533c720e9c5e1bf628.jpg

I add a Hien Werner pump labeled as a Century Fox on to my Raider 12. My pump was designed to turn clock wise and had to run off from the flywheel side of the engine. I added some linkage to get the control closer to me.

DSCN1926-min.JPG.6485fe132536a750622108f08292ca0e.JPGDSCN1928-min.JPG.d06cfbf0a8ca879d85de8b1a34a29cb9.JPG

Edited by Achto
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 5

MikMacMike
1 hour ago, Achto said:

I agree that using this pump will not work for a front end loader. My thoughts were that it may be a good replacement for the Wheel Horse HY pumps that were made by Hien Werner. These were nice compact self contained units that worked well to add hydraulic lift to a gear driven tractor. It was designed to lift the mower deck. snow blower. plow, etc. Hien Werner also made this pump for other companies like Bolens, Cub Cadet, and Economy.

A pic of the :wh: HY kit.

post-52970-0-43530000-1544489204.jpg.4da4fedfe42860f5dccd4a1643112b46.jpg

This is where it would mounted on a round nose :wh: if you added the HY kit to one. The pumps made for :wh: were designed to turn counter clock wise and were driven off from the PTO side of the engine.

007.JPG.1ee96ed8b163813026d1b6dd9acc7007.JPG.f0bc4d2f0f5813b78fb67559765ebfae.JPG

On a 953 or 1054 it would have been mounted at the factory and would be hidden under the center counsel between the dash and seat. The small handle on the right side of the center counsel is your control handle.

305-td4-b02.jpg.cf9709ea8ce2e1533c720e9c5e1bf628.jpg

I add a Hien Werner pump labeled as a Century Fox on to my Raider 12. My pump was designed to turn clock wise and had to run off from the flywheel side of the engine. I added some linkage to get the control closer to me.

DSCN1926-min.JPG.6485fe132536a750622108f08292ca0e.JPGDSCN1928-min.JPG.d06cfbf0a8ca879d85de8b1a34a29cb9.JPG

Yuppers that a perfect setup for it too, I love the way its all neatly tucked under the hood, oh and I love the bullet acorn crome nuts.....there the c in class.

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Lee1977

Hydro-Tec is a Czech Republic Company

Hydro-Tec Inc.

10988 Richard Rd.#203

Ashland, VA  23005

pressure washers and fluid power

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1