Jrblanke

Checking in, and my new 857 from "857 Horse"!

AHS

I have an 857 that I will be fixing up!

3B5611F9-71C2-4D20-A715-61C7752782E1.jpeg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

Great story, but where’s the pictures?  I am glad Howard’s doing well, I was just asking about him the other day!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Jrblanke

I have pictures, but not sure how to post them. I resized them, but they are still above the .15 meg. Do I have to be a supporter to post pics? @pullstart

Edited by Jrblanke
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

D_Mac

Here is my 857 ... First pics are of when I got it... last are as it is now. Congrats on your new Horse.

20201101_115249.jpg

20201101_122812.jpg

20201228_102351.jpg

20201228_102434.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 3

Achto
26 minutes ago, Jrblanke said:

Do I have to be a supporter to post pics?

It will eliminate your size limit on pictures. 

• Like 2

AMC RULES
24 minutes ago, Jrblanke said:

Do I have to be a supporter to post pics?

Don't have to be James, but it will make the process so much easier to move them straight from your computer or phone into your post here.

Welcome back buddy, have you talked with Van or Jay lately?  :greetings-wavingyellow:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Jrblanke
6 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

Don't have to be James, but it will make the process so much easier to move them straight from your computer or phone into your post here.

Welcome back buddy, have you talked with Van or Jay lately?  :greetings-wavingyellow:

Jay and Van are both doing very well! Ive seen or talked with both within the last month.

He’s been staying busy working on his wheel horses, and doing improvements to his various barns on his property. I think he’s bought like 6 or 7 tractors in the last 2 months! I bought a gravely 5240 from him before Christmas and we were able to catch up then. He’s a wheelin and dealin machine!

Van is enjoying his muscle cars. He is deep into a 66 Chevelle restoration currently and is really enjoying that. He is still working doing building inspections, and they are definitely keeping him busy! Give him a call! I think he would appreciate it!

• Like 3

Jrblanke

Pictures added! I didn't realize pictures from all my old threads were still on here. 

squonk

I remember buying my 857 from HHHOOOWWWAAARRRDDD!!! about 2 shows ago. @roadapples was guarding his flock because HHHOOOWWWAAARRRDDD!!! was out being, you know, HHHOOOWWWAAARRRDDD!!! . I grabbed one of them and took riding it around the show for about an hour. He didn't even know I had it!:lol: Finally I spot him and drive right up to him and just start gabbing like nothing was going on. Finally I ask him how much. This look comes over his face like "What are you talking about? I said this is YOUR tractor! :) Caught him off guard! The only way to buy.! :banana-linedance:

James your 857 looks just like mine except yours has a better seat. The seat that was on mine I think HHHOOOWWWAAARRRDDD!!! had his Grandmother re-upholster! 

Edited by squonk
  • Haha 2
  • Heart 4

Jrblanke
7 minutes ago, squonk said:

I remember buying my 857 from HHHOOOWWWAAARRRDDD!!! about 2 shows ago. @roadapples was guarding his flock because HHHOOOWWWAAARRRDDD!!! was out being, you know, HHHOOOWWWAAARRRDDD!!! . I grabbed one of them and took riding it around the show for about an hour. He didn't even know I had it!:lol: Finally I spot him and drive right up to him and just start gabbing like nothing was going on. Finally I ask him how much. This look comes over his face like "What are you talking about? I said this is YOUR tractor! :) Caught him off guard! The only way to buy.! :banana-linedance:

James your 857 looks just like mine except yours has a better seat. The seat that was on mine I think HHHOOOWWWAAARRRDDD!!! had his Grandmother re-upholster! 

You took it for an hour and he didn't notice, that is fantastic!  What a nut! I think you got tractor #2? Mine is #3 (You can check under the seat pan) He numbered all of his tractors for some reason. Hahaha. 

By the way he hasn't logged on because he says he forgot his password. So I explained to him over facebook messanger how to reset it. You should call him and give him crap about not being on redsquare. 

• Like 5

squonk
1 hour ago, Jrblanke said:

You took it for an hour and he didn't notice, that is fantastic!  What a nut! I think you got tractor #2? Mine is #3 (You can check under the seat pan) He numbered all of his tractors for some reason. Hahaha. 

By the way he hasn't logged on because he says he forgot his password. So I explained to him over facebook messanger how to reset it. You should call him and give him crap about not being on redsquare. 

He told me he thought mine was # 2. I can't talk to him on FB. Every time I respond to one of his posts he calls me Steve or Dino! Never mind my name is right there on my post! :lol::lol::lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

Sparky

Dang!! Now I want some shiny “just friggin rocks” !! 

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

stevasaurus

I know Sparky...I have always wanted to get into Lapidary.  I happen to have a number of coffee cans full of "just friggin' rocks" that we have collected from the shores of Lake Superior.  Talked to Horsefixer the other day...he and MJ are heavy into it and making jewelry.  It's not a real expensive hobby to get into...maybe it's time I make the move.  I may have some agates in those cans.  

:greetings-wavingyellow:  Hi Howard  @857 horse...it's me...Dino!!!

• Like 4

953 nut

James, glad to hear you are doing well. Thanks for the update on Van and Jay, thought for sure Van would be retired by now. Howard is a great guy, kind of person you wish there were more of in this world.     :handgestures-thumbupleft:

• Like 3