Why the extra seat springs? 

• Thanks 1

ebinmaine

VERY niiiice

• Thanks 1

953 nut
1 hour ago, oldman said:

Upgraded the front wheels & spindles to 8”

:text-coolphotos:             I went to 8" front tires on my 310-8, rides and steers much better.          :handgestures-thumbupleft:

• Excellent 1

"Manic-Mechanic"
2 hours ago, Sparky said:

Looks real nice! 
  Why the extra seat springs? 

I weigh a good bit, the older coils were inadequate, just left them as an assist with the pad underneath to prevent damage

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

WheelhorseBob

I like it!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pollack Pete

Nice.I like the 8 in. front wheels as opposed to the 6 inch.Also like the aluminum diamond plate foot rests.Great idea.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

peter lena

OLDMAN, nice looking unit , I also like the 8" front wheels , have them on all 3 of mine, agree with the added seat springs , found some heavy  singular , "  sifter mount springs "   1 5/8 "  by 3 1/2" , heavy coil , mounted on your bottom center , small contact pad , also have the same seat , on my three horses , dare i say it ?  great minds think alike ? , pete

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Maxwell-8
15 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:text-coolphotos:             I went to 8" front tires on my 310-8, rides and steers much better.          :handgestures-thumbupleft:

Doesn't the front lift up quit a bit? Have been thinking to do the same

Edited by Maxwell-8

peter lena

OLDMAN, nice looking unit , I also like the 8" front wheels , have them on all 3 of mine, agree with the added seat springs , found some heavy  singular , "  sifter mount springs "   1 5/8 "  by 3 1/2" , heavy coil , mounted on your bottom center , small contact pad , also have the same seat , on my three horses , dare i say it ?  great minds think alike ? , pete

• Excellent 1

Handy Don

Changing only the wheels/tires will raise the front. Changing the spindles to the "shorter" version (standard on units with 8" wheels from the factory) at the same time brings it back to level. 

• Like 1

peter lena

MAXWELL-8, agree with don above on the slightly added height , but the look and the drivability are more than worth it . pete 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Maxwell-8
3 hours ago, Handy Don said:

Changing only the wheels/tires will raise the front. Changing the spindles to the "shorter" version (standard on units with 8" wheels from the factory) at the same time brings it back to level. 

3 hours ago, peter lena said:

MAXWELL-8, agree with don above on the slightly added height , but the look and the drivability are more than worth it . pete 

Or a good excuse to run bigger and better rubber in the back :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

"Manic-Mechanic"

Next it’s whether or not to run the ags & weights or turfs with chains & weights?

B776F443-1F65-43F1-BC73-1D713B350865.jpeg

F6399948-7A10-4EE5-BF7B-5D5E99E961E5.jpeg

Edited by oldman
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

"Manic-Mechanic"
9 hours ago, peter lena said:

Makes a huge difference whenever your driving along and the seat isn’t bottoming out in the fender! I did try the 8” wheels without changing the spindles and it wasn’t level. 

• Like 1

ebinmaine
8 minutes ago, oldman said:

whether or not to run the ags & weights or turfs with chains & weights

Legit snow usage? Turfs & chains. 

Little to snow? Use the AGs.  

• Excellent 1

"Manic-Mechanic"

Ah, it’s all up to Mother Nature! Should just stop being lazy and put the turfs & chains! Lol! Then it’ll really Snow!

Edited by oldman
  • Like 1

ebinmaine
4 minutes ago, oldman said:

Ah, it’s all up to Mother Nature! Should just stop being lazy and put the turfs & chains! Lol! Then it’ll really Snow!

I s'pose it's better to be prepared. 

• Thanks 1