DennisThornton

1960s Bolen 1050 with PosiTraction!

Darb1964

My mother had a Bolens back when I was just a little kid, she used it for gardening,pretty sure it was green. I say it was a 50s maybe early 60s, my older brothers told me who she sold it to, the family owned a junk yard in town I live in. There is only one remaining family member still living and he remembers it,not the model, could still be there, but everything is over grown. Be nice to have it even for yard art. Never know!

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

squonk

All these posts and only a pic of the Bolen's tire! :angry-tappingfoot::angry-tappingfoot::angry-tappingfoot:gah.gif.182634cfa53cd9b799d8f89c7edb11d6.gif

DennisThornton
58 minutes ago, squonk said:

All these posts and only a pic of the Bolen's tire! :angry-tappingfoot::angry-tappingfoot::angry-tappingfoot:gah.gif.182634cfa53cd9b799d8f89c7edb11d6.gif

Yes, in this post but I posted several before I unloaded it and then on the ground a few weeks ago. 

Funny thing...  I was Googling a couple days ago for info on Bolens 1050 and I noticed one just like mine!  And another picture from the seat and the really strange thing is that the guy had shoes just like mine!  Wearing blue jeans as I usually do.  And THEN I saw one in a truck just like mine!  Everything looked very familiar!

https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/topic/89581-bolens-1050-mid-60s/

• Haha 1