Sign in to follow this  
srose3070

WorkHorse Deck Belt Question

srose3070

I first want to thank you all for the help so far. I again have another question. I am currently working on this 84' Workhorse (I know the colors are not right but I hate gray). I now have it running and actually mowed with it today :omg: . The tractor runs GREAT and drives like a new one and I am very happy with the results so far. I got the whole yard mowed and the deck drive belt broke. I can't find the part number at TORO's website for the belt. The model number for the Tractor is A1-16B801 which is a 84' GT-1600 with a 42" deck. I have a 48" deck on the tractor. The part number I found, on EBay, was 1594. This is for a 48" side discharge (What I have). It also says it is a 107" belt. So Here is the quandry I took a piece of wire and ran it through the belt path and came up with about 100" so now I am totally confused as to what I need to buy. I am unsure if the 107" will work. If you can help me with a part number or location to buy the belt I will be, once again, in your debt. Thanks

Here is the tractor

IMG00069.jpg

Here is the PTO I am sure you do not need this but here it is anyway

IMG00070.jpg

TT

You need Toro/WH belt #102742 or an equivalent (power rated) 1/2" wide X 103" long belt. (such as a Gates # 6378)

srose3070

Thanks a BUNCH I knew that belt would be too long. I appreciate it.