Maxwell-8

Finding parts in the EU

Maxwell-8

I want to restore some WH's the problem is finding parts here in Belgium/Europe. I went to my toro dealer, he didn't know what a Wheel Horse was, but they could give me an NOS Wheel Horse belt and NOS air filters, a new carb rebuild kit. But that's about it, Points for a K-series forget it. Does someone know a good adress in Europe.

Such a shame, WH's have been produced here in Belgium and yet, you find no parts here.

DSC_0118.JPG

• Like 2

Stormin

Firstly Welcome to :rs: Maxwell.

Parts are hard to find. Depends on what you want. For Kohler engine parts I use Meetens, Preston, Lancashire here in the UK.  Google for contact details. As for anything else E-bay or in the wanted section

• Like 1

rmaynard

I have mailed some parts to Sweden and the UK from the US. The big problem is postage and the VAT that your countries add on to the price.  Simple parts like points should be fairly easy since they are Kohler, not Wheel Horse. Place a list of items you need in the Classified/Wanted section for both the US and EU.  You might be surprised at what you find here and in the EU.

• Like 1

stevasaurus

Welcome to Red Square.  

We have a few members that are either in the UK and in Europe that come over here periodically and buy and ship parts and horses back.  @Skipper is one of those.  He sells most of the stuff he ships, but he might be able to find anything you need.  We have a couple members in Belgium also that may be able to help.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 2

Skipper

Yeah, I have a lot on stock, and most anything else we can find new or used. I can easily ship it to you from Denmark. Parts, tractors, implements etc. WH and other brands too. Other items too, like a new granny can also be done. Cars, bikes, anything basically :-)

I'm unpacking a 45 foot high cube this weekend, and hope to see one more in a few months time. So if it is something not on stock, it could most likely go on that container :-) Advantage of getting it on a container is, that you avoid most of the heavy costs that private individuals suffer when importing stuff them selves. example: 30$ fee to collect 10$ in tolls, etc. + it can be pretty complicated.

email or skype if you want to talk about it. thomas.vejrup@gmail.com

• Excellent 3

Maxwell-8
1 minute ago, Skipper said:

Yeah, I have a lot on stock, and most anything else we can find new or used. I can easily ship it to you from Denmark. Parts, tractors, implements etc. WH and other brands too. Other items too, like a new granny can also be done. Cars, bikes, anything basically :-)

I'm unpacking a 45 foot high cube this weekend, and hope to see one more in a few months time. So if it is something not on stock, it could most likely go on that container :-) Advantage of getting it on a container is, that you avoid most of the heavy costs that private individuals suffer when importing stuff them selves. example: 30$ fee to collect 10$ in tolls, etc. + it can be pretty complicated.

email or skype if you want to talk about it. thomas.vejrup@gmail.com

Thanks!

• Like 2

953 nut

:WRS:

:woohoo:                 Glad you have been getting some help from your side of the Atlantic.           :bflag:

• Like 1