bc.gold

Cabin fever

Handy Don
1 hour ago, bcgold said:

Told me these came from CRV7

Wikipedia CRV7 article contains: "the WDU-500X/B "General Purpose Flechette" which releases 80 tungsten flechettes that can penetrate 1.5 inches of roll-hardened armor[9] for use against personnel, some light armour, thin skin vehicles and helicopters"

Can't think of a garden tractor implement that would use these, though some of the members with threads about wild hogs and burrowing creatures might think otherwise.

bc.gold
On 12/5/2020 at 4:30 PM, bcgold said:

Another Minneapolis Moline.

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Bought the Moline this morning for $1000.00 Canadian which would be about $750.00 US, last ran two years ago.

Have to wait until the snow is gone before I bring it home.

• Like 1

ZXT
8 hours ago, bcgold said:

Bought the Moline this morning for $1000.00 Canadian which would be about $750.00 US, last ran two years ago.

Have to wait until the snow is gone before I bring it home.

That looks like a capable tractor. What model is it? Looks like the tag you posted the picture of is the engine tag.

Did MM's use the Ferguson system or the other style rear lift?

bc.gold

Yes the first numbers I posted are from the engine, the tractor is a UTS . Very few tractors had an after market type of 3 point.

This tractor does not have it, I'm going to rob the Eagle hitch from the Case 300 series then adapt it. The only implement I have that requires a 3 point is a snow blower.

The PTO and belt drive pulley are what makes my day.

According to tractor data the engine runs at an incredibly low 1300 rpm, that engine must have an incredible amount of torque.

The LP gas model runs even lower rpm's at 1275, both the gas a diesel engines share the same bore and stroke.

Bore/Stroke: 4.25x5.00 inches

Drawbar (claimed): 31 hp
PTO (claimed): 42 hp
Drawbar (tested): 41.05 hp
Belt (tested): 46.87 hp

Edited by bcgold
  • Like 1