DennisThornton

Prepping? Preppers?

bds1984

Well right now I am one of those city dwellers, but, I have a double lot with two gardens on the second lot.  Many of my neighbors comment on how lovely it is and I offer them to come work up some ground for them in exchange for a six-pack.  This summer I grew 90% of my produce (96 pumpkins, a couple hundred summer squash, and fifty-ish tomato plants) which was a good feeling and next year I plan on expanding the size of my garden, unfortunately that comes at the expense of my seat time mowing. Maybe my neighbors will catch the gardening bug after seeing all I grew.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

DennisThornton
30 minutes ago, bds1984 said:

Well right now I am one of those city dwellers, but, I have a double lot with two gardens on the second lot.  Many of my neighbors comment on how lovely it is and I offer them to come work up some ground for them in exchange for a six-pack.  This summer I grew 90% of my produce (96 pumpkins, a couple hundred summer squash, and fifty-ish tomato plants) which was a good feeling and next year I plan on expanding the size of my garden, unfortunately that comes at the expense of my seat time mowing. Maybe my neighbors will catch the gardening bug after seeing all I grew.

Awesome!  My youngest had a city garden, tiny but impressive!  Keep it up!

• Like 1