Santa

RS Christmas Wish List

AMC RULES

You be safe out there big guy.

• Like 4

Santa
16 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

You be safe out there big guy.

Yes, safety, and toys, are our priority.  The reindeer don't really like wearing the masks, and we do have shields, but they tend to get blown away when we're in flight.  Believe it or not, those deer can really pick up speed.  And I had to recalculate the taking off and landing since we had to lengthen the distance between the deer, social distancing of course.  After a few trial runs, we got it down pat now, but not without some mishaps.  Don't worry no deer were harm during these trial runs, but we did lose a few toys.  i hope you guys in northern Canada didn't get hit with a Barbie doll or a stuff Panda.

Got to run, Ho! Ho! Ho!

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

T-Mo
36 minutes ago, Santa said:

Ho Ho Ho....Santa here.  Now that we gotten the Thanksgiving thingy out of the way, and if you have been procrastinating starting your Christmas shopping and planning, Santa is here to give you a bit of a prompt.  We have been very busy here at the North Pole, and with the Covid19 (yes it's affecting us here at Toy Central), we are playing catch up.  I gave my Red Square password to one of my elves, but unfortunately they all look alike with the covid masks on.  But, Karl here from RS was kind enough of to give it to me, so I'm back again.

As you making your Christmas wishes to your spouse, kids, grandkids, parents, etc., please keep your Wheel Horse list simple (no D-250s with loaders, please, as they tend to weigh the sleigh a bit and Rudolph and the gang will struggle).  Maybe small things, like a RJ-58, a Suburban, or maybe just a clevis hitch.

Anyways, I hear Mrs. Claus calling.  Pancakes are ready and it's time to get fit again for this year's run.  Take care, and Merry Christmas...HO! HO! HO!.:occasion-xmas:

So that Farmall H I been wanting is out of the question?

• Sad 1

SylvanLakeWH

Santa has posted

Whether be naughty or nice

Wheel Horse and Good Night

Goldnboy

T-MO

Just tell Santa 1/4 scale. Pedal tractors are okay too!

• Like 1

c-series don

I’ve really been wanting a 540 rpm under mount PTO for my commando 8. I believe it’s called PTO-66. Although I have zero use for it I think it’s a cool attachment and it would fit nicely in Santa’s bag!! 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

Bill D

I want a remote oil filter kit for my Onan along with a spare ignition module.

• Like 2

Pullstart

Dear Santa, 2020 has been very good to PullStart Stables.  If you could please just bring more shop time, a case of a Regal Red paint and maybe a nice buck to hone my aim before the season is over, I’d really appreciate it!  In fact, my children expect 5 deer this year, but I’ve only harvested one.  I won’t shoot your reindeer though, of course!

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

AMC RULES

:text-yeahthat:  :text-+1:

Please Jesus!

• Like 6

JoeM
33 minutes ago, stevasaurus said:

vanilla

4 me santa

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

953 nut

Santa,   All I want for Christmas is a vaccination for Covid.       Oh, and a lever steer SR if you can find room on the sleigh

Stay safe and I will try to be realllllly gooood. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 4
  • Heart 4

Tractorhead

Dear Santa,

firstly thanks for the possibility i have here

and the realized Gifts of 2020, i had my Horse here in well condition.

I just will ask you 2 Wishes this year.

In first i would hang in row with Richard, to ask you for a Vaccination on Covid, so that next year Meetings and Plowday‘s can happen again.

As second wish i would ask if your Sled had that plenty of Space, if it‘s possible to sent me some Snow when i had my Reartyres back, to have a lot of Playtime this year like in 2019.. 😍🤪 

Stay Safe, i hope Rudolph can breath enough thru the Mask 😷 

Edited by Tractorhead
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 5

stevebo

It would be nice for Wheel Horse tractors to go back into production starting from the beginning with the walk behinds. Every year they produce a decade of models. Oh and they are priced the same as when new back in the day👍

• Like 4
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 2

Goldnboy

Dear Santa

With the travel issues in 2020  due to Covid19

Can you have a second  big show in 2021?  That way we can makeup for the one lost in 2020?

However can it be farther west say...St Louis so that there isn't to much stress on the old pickups and trailers that make the adventure that shake and rattle the whole trip?

Oh and can you put in all the redsquare members stockings a NOS K341 engine?

Edited by Goldnboy
  • Like 4
  • Excellent 3
  • Thanks 1

T-Mo
1 hour ago, Goldnboy said:

Dear Santa

With the travel issues in 2020  due to Covid19

Can you have a second  big show in 2021?  That way we can makeup for the one lost in 2020?

However can it be farther west say...St Louis so that there isn't to much stress on the old pickups and trailers that make the adventure that shake and rattle the whole trip?

Oh and can you put in all the redsquare members stockings a NOS K341 engine?

I wish there were more local tractor shows in our area also - even all brands tractor shows.  So that is a good Christmas wish.

Shows in our area are few and far between.  Cub-Arama in September in Fredricktown is a good show, but it's for Cubs, Cub Cadets and IH tractors.  Cedar Hill usually has a show in October, but it was cancelled this year as was Cub-Arama.  But, what we need is more tractor shows.

• Like 2
  • Heart 3

ACman

Dear santa

1st . I would like some peace and unity for our great nation . To come together as one and to overcome all the obstacles before us as AMERICANS  :USA:

‘2nd. BIG SHOW 2021 :pray:

3rd. A wine and donut basket from @stevasaurus :occasion-xmas:

Edited by ACman
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 3
  • Heart 1

Achto

Dear Santa,

First and foremost I wish for an end to this Covid thing, so that life can get back to normal.

I'm kinda full up on tractors, so maybe if there is room on the sleigh for a storage building that would be nice. I can take care of filling it with more tractors my self. :D

• Like 5

Santa

I would like to make one thing clear -----milk and cookies?  Cookies are great, especially Christmas cookies, chocolate chip, Oreos, but milk?  I prefer hot chocolate, with or without marshmallows.  But no milk, please.  I'm not fond of milk.  There I said it!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Heart 1

haydendavid380

Does Santa turn wrenches? I have the seals, but my 312 is leaking and I'm immobilized at the moment.

If not I guess I'd settle for a set of hub caps.

• Like 1

haydendavid380
3 hours ago, Santa said:

I would like to make one thing clear -----milk and cookies?  Cookies are great, especially Christmas cookies, chocolate chip, Oreos, but milk?  I prefer hot chocolate, with or without marshmallows.  But no milk, please.  I'm not fond of milk.  There I said it!

What about warm soft pretzels and beer instead? The sleigh pretty much drives itself right? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Solze1267

Stay safe out there Santa and if you happen past my chimney this year( I will admit I haven’t been the best) I got a big thermos full of hot chocolate and a tin full of cookies if you could happen to leave a 3 point setup for a D250 under my tree

• Like 1