Sign in to follow this  
jerrell

when 3 chevy's meet

jerrell

Returning home from work yesterday my wife was driving and a pickup meeting her stopped with his turn signal on for a left turn, waiting until my wife passed him, a third pickup rammed the stoped pickup knocking it into the path of my wife, it spun his truck 180* ,two men who was not wearing seat belts were seriously injured )head injuries) the force of the crash forced my wife between the steering wheel and the driver's door, the driver who caused the accident did not receive anything but a ticket. no injuries... my wife and the trouble maker was wearing seatbelts..all were taken to the ER and my wife has neck , back and left leg pain, has to see a nerouroligst. she is home now and just contusions and black and blue..

046-1.jpg

this is my dually and the truck that hit her

041.jpg

the truck that hit sonya

050.jpg

and the trouble maker, he didn't receive a scratch,

Sparky

Well that sucks! But having your wife still with ya after a crash like that makes up for it.

Tell her the Redsquare guys wish her a speedy recovery.

Mike.........

HorseFixer

Gosh I hope she will be allright! MJ got hit by a drunk driver back in 2000 and the guy fled the scene of the accident! :omg: He was tailed by a good semaritan and was found by the police at his home staggering around in the driveway with a toilet plunger and a can of paste wax trying to fix his car! <_< He was taken to my Hotel where he spent 6 months and guess what his proffesion was? He was a retired IRS agent! :drool: go figure! I hope she turns out okay and everything heals up! :drool:

Confused99

Wow...glad she is ok considering. Good thing she was the one driving the dually in the crash and not the smaller trucks.

Jim_M

We'll be thinking of you and your wife, hoping she heals quickly and completely.

JimD

so glad your wife is ok. hope the other injured people will be too. take good care of her and thank your lucky stars. :omg:

CasualObserver

Jerrell... hope the appointment goes well and she's back to 100% in no time! :omg:

whchris

my best wishes to Sonya i lost my older brother in a car accident in 2003

and are you sure that middle picture is a chevy?

Gene_S

Jerrell hope everything is ok with your wife... Its amazing what a big jolt will do to a persons body!!! This is another good reason why when your at an intersection you do not turn your tires until your ready to turn. I had a friend in angola got hit the same way from behind on 20 and pushed him into the path of a pickup truck and killed him. And the middle truck is a ford whchris. Wishes and preyers for a speedy recovery.

Thanks,

Gene :omg:

Coadster32

Sorry to see this, but thankful she, and everyone else, is ok. Could always be worse.

Duff

Jerrell, our prayers are with you and your wife for her speedy recovery!

Duff :omg: