Pullstart

The Twins | Two RJ-58’s

WHNJ701

Yeah we all have those projects, it's funny my commando I think I redid it in a month, my bolens is now in third year.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JAinVA

If you are like the rest of us you will have to live 500 years to finish the projects you have Now I don't know about you but I ain't dying Just in case i have started tagging my stuff cause the kids will never figure out what this  junk is.

Edited by JAinVA
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 5

WH4ME

enjoy your time with them, when they get older they will find a boy who likes green tractors instead of red 

• Like 2
  • Sad 5

WHNJ701
1 hour ago, JAinVA said:

If you are like the rest of us you will have to live 500 years to finish the projects you have Now I don't know about you but I ain't dying Just in case i have started tagging my stuff cause the kids will never figure out what this  junk is.

Absolutely, tag and label everything protect your investments from tractor poachers

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Pullstart
3 hours ago, WH4ME said:

enjoy your time with them, when they get older they will find a boy who likes green tractors instead of red 

If that’s the case, I bet they’ll have the sense to enlighten that boy on what’s what :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 4
  • Heart 1

Tractorhead
13 hours ago, WH4ME said:

Could not believe, if this Girl‘s sometimes have a Boy, than he had to turn to the right colored Side of Life..😎

They will allway‘s have their Memories with the wrenching on Horses with Dad.

I think no green can flip that.

Edited by Tractorhead
Misstyping
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 2

ACman

Nice K91 sitting there Kevin just waiting to get back on a RJ . I think Im gonna have my son e-tank all those transmission parts since the battery has to come out of the camper and put on a charger anyway .

• Thanks 1

ebinmaine
19 hours ago, pullstart said:

EB’s Colossus

Shall we have a contest to see who gets done by April 2021?

19 hours ago, jabelman said:

Yeah we all have those projects, it's funny my commando I think I redid it in a month, my bolens is now in third year.  

Interesting how that works isn't it?

Trina's Pony, just a hair over a month. 

Cinnamon Horse was probably twice that in actual work time but several months in calendar time... we made a few changes along the way and even ended up switching chassis completely at one point.

Colossus.... Well. I wanted a big wheel tractor for at least a couple years before I got my hands on that generator that contained the engine in the first place. It was in thought process, so to speak, for at least a couple months before I made the thread. And the thread I think is 14 or 15 months old now...

So that's been rumbling around in my head and on paper combined for a very strong three years. 

18 hours ago, WH4ME said:

I'm not going to have the audacity or wherewithal to go ahead and speak for a Pullstart or Mrs Pullstart but I hope they have common sense enough that they can put up with pretty much any type of race creed orientation for any halfway decent guy but if he pulls in with something green?......

Eeeeeeesshh. 

• Thanks 1

Pullstart
11 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Shall we have a contest to see who gets done by April 2021?

I am not sure if I should accept that challenge for Rylee, but out of fun I’d think she’d shake your finger on that!  My thought is that your hand would make an arm shake outta her.

11 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

I'm not going to have the audacity or wherewithal to go ahead and speak for a Pullstart or Mrs Pullstart but I hope they have common sense enough that they can put up with pretty much any type of race creed orientation for any halfway decent guy but if he pulls in with something green?......

Eeeeeeesshh. 

If his pants are above his crack and he knows how to do his own brakes... then we’ll be willing to think about meeting him.  In 35 years.

• Haha 3

ebinmaine
8 minutes ago, pullstart said:

My thought is that your hand would make an arm shake outta her

Might.....

IMG_20201122_162914495.jpg.c0a9d80009b1ad15099ce300931a37a4.jpg

IMG_20201122_162910519.jpg.1ad094e40db1eea4782f2dd9c2f41d88.jpg

• Confused 1

Pullstart

That might even reach MY elbow!

• Haha 1

Pullstart

• Excellent 3

Pullstart

Now, here in this intro video above, Little Miss Rylee is teasing me for using a “Tub and Tile” bottle as my penetrating oil.  It’s either PB Blaster or WD40... not sure.  Well, it payed off soaking the rusty nuts and bolts all this time!

1694DD65-DFEF-493A-B542-356A94D756D8.jpeg

93DD4177-90FB-472A-B484-475678C107E5.jpeg

D05B7E29-C785-404B-8004-DD87DAC4DF59.jpeg

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 3

Pullstart

• Like 1
  • Excellent 2

Pullstart

Rylee did some more hood work last night...

• Excellent 1