phipsi27

1988 310-8 Manual

phipsi27

I was wondering if anyone out there had a manual for a 1988 310-8 they could email me? The Toro site said n/a. :omg:

Thanks,

CasualObserver

Sorry I don't have one... but from what I can see, it looks like it's a 42 page owners manual and a 4 page parts catalog. Try this link... you need your serial number though. https://lookup3.toro.com/request/request.cfm?xcaller=Toro and see if you can get it. Otherwise if nobody here can come up with one, call Toro customer service and just order it over the phone.

(if it would help...the 1990 model owners manual is available for download... just use this model number 31-10K801 and the 1991 model has both manuals available use 31-10K802)

HorseFixer

You can go to the Yahoo Wh Mauals Site And Sign Up Yahoo Manuals Site #4 Then Download the manual.

phipsi27

:omg:

I will try these sugestions tonight.

Thank you all very much.

JoeMonag

I ordered an ownners Maunal, and Parts Manual from Toro for my 310-8

The owners manual is part number 810500 and the Parts manual is 810547.

I got mine in March 2007. If you cant get it let me know, If you have a particular question. Joe in Norton

phipsi27

Lord Hellmutt - The 1988 manual is not available, but the 1990 model owners manual is available as you said so I downloaded it. :drool:

HorseFixer - All the Yahoo Wh Mauals Site has are the wiring diagrams. :omg:

JoeMonag - I don't have any issues right now, I just got this tractor and I like having as much inforation as I can. :drool:

Thanks for all the help.

dave a

manuals lib has it

gwest_ca

Be careful which 1988 operator manual you use. The first version does not have the correct engine oil capacities. The 2nd version is correct.

Click on the picture

Garry