Jennifer

Keeping the daughter involved!!!

ebinmaine

Super awesome to see the kids get in on the horses. 

Let 'em figure out what they like to do (or not) the most and you'll likely end up with a full restoration team. 

:handgestures-thumbup:

• Thanks 2

Sparky

My daughter had no interest in tractors, but my son did. He wavered a bit around the ages of 17-20 (girls and cars :rolleyes:). I always invite him to the WH Show with me and he always goes.  
  Has his own house now....and yep, he hit me up for a Wheel Horse to handle mowing and snow duty :handgestures-thumbupright: 

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3
  • Heart 2

Pullstart

Awesome stuff @Jennifer!  Can’t wait to see them finished!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Jennifer

Actually heading back from the store this evening after I got off of work we headed to get more paint so maybe tomorrow after school she’ll get painting on them and I can post updated pictures!  Thanks for all the encouragement as I share these posts with her!!

• Like 4

Dakota8338

Those were really :text-coolphotos:   

Just another variant on the old adage, "Kids who hunt & fish don't deal & steal!"  

Any youth of either gender, which has interests & hobbies about the home place, will turn out just fine!    

• Heart 3

seven

Very nice!!

• Thanks 1

sqrlgtr
On 10/12/2020 at 9:21 PM, Jennifer said:

Actually heading back from the store this evening after I got off of work we headed to get more paint so maybe tomorrow after school she’ll get painting on them and I can post updated pictures!  Thanks for all the encouragement as I share these posts with her!!

MORE PAINT never a bad thing lol......

• Haha 1

Jennifer

She made a little time to work on them for a short time last night but she still isn’t done she said!  Lol. But here are updates!  Hope you all enjoy!! She also pointed out to her Dad that the rims are two different reds!  Not sure what they are planning to do about that if anything..

A657C3CD-10B3-4C51-B90B-6123B53737C5.jpeg

A800A577-7FAD-4B3F-9DA0-4CEBC19B6119.jpeg

D8E692C0-F7BA-4E35-A70C-51D3A4C577B0.jpeg

B09C2118-50D0-44B9-8DE2-02D960F32E98.jpeg

6E503A6D-ACC0-4DF1-8453-64A0B647E411.jpeg

56BAF7EF-90D4-4DFB-81F6-6EF4075EAD60.jpeg

• Excellent 5

Pullstart

Awwww... c’mon!  I was expecting to see the two rims too Jennifer!  :ROTF:

PeacemakerJack

That is awesome artwork!  I love to see folks getting their children involved in the projects that they are working on.  It is great for them to take ownership in something. They may grow up to have an interest in a given area, they may not. BUT—the instruction they receive, the experiences that they have with family in the processes, and the skills learned/honed while involved is definitely worth it in the long run.  It gives young people a desire to learn and a self confidence that if they have tenacity (for you Kevin😉) they can accomplish almost anything.  

Thank you for the great photos of the progress and i cant wait to see those hubcaps mounted up.  Don’t worry too much about the slightly different shade of red. If one rim is on one side and the other opposite—I doubt anyone will ever pick up that shade difference.

Please tell your daughter—“great job” for me!!!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2