bc.gold

Exciting Day

bc.gold

I live in a rural farming area the landscape peppered with small water holes and lakes where the gravel roads have to go around this makes for some interesting curves.

Few years ago we had a home invasion, two guys entered the house while we were sleeping,

This morning two guys pull into the yard asking if i had any battery's or rads to sell, told them had none for sale then told them about the home invasion and had since installed security cameras. The two guys jump into their truck and hightail it out of the yard.

When I noticed the front plate missing, decided to follow, these guys were full scared, gravel back roads 100 mph, kept on their ass hoping they would run into a dead end equipment road. No such luck, but this told me they were locals as they knew the roads much to well.

The chase ended but I'll know their identity before  the end of the day, there's only a three outlets where gasoline can be purchased, I just want them to know they've been unmasked.

My 97 Dodge Ram handled fair on the marbled gravel, the ABS not as claimed.

Edited by bcgold
  • Like 4

bc.gold

This Mutt n Jeff team have been busy victimizing farmers homes while they're out harvesting crops. Now we have a vehicle description to go along with the looters.

Edited by bcgold

bc.gold

Pat figures it was my mention of security cameras that made these boys nervous, why they took flight we'll never know.

While I came into the house for camera and truck keys, Pat was watching the performance from the window she said the driver was backing up before his skinny bud was in the truck.

Edited by bcgold
  • Haha 1

Stepney

Sounds like a good time.. best luck. 

Every try to run someone down on gravel roads in a 460 swapped Ranchero?:blink:

bc.gold
40 minutes ago, Stepney said:

Sounds like a good time.. best luck. 

Every try to run someone down on gravel roads in a 460 swapped Ranchero?:blink:

No never.

If I end up chasing on gravel again I'll remember to use 4x4 instead of 2wd or better yet grab Pat's Ram with the 5.7 and much better suspension.

The 429's and 60's looked impressive in advertising brochures but in real life did not perform all that well.

• Thanks 1

Tractorhead

If you like to hunt them down, a 4x4 have huge advance on gravelroads.
If you just like to scare them away, also a 4x2 is fine.

a Winchester on backseat can clear the rest... 

.... just in case if any questions still stay‘s 😎

• Like 2