oldiron613

1957 RJ35 - Portland Find!

ebinmaine

Thank you for doing what you do to preserve this hobby and part of our history. These were once and are still great working machines that have helped many of us accomplish tasks over the years.

I don't have much knowledge of anything made before 1964. See the picture below. There's a belt guard that is a homemade piece. If you'd like to have it to try to modify it and maybe weather it so that it would look okay on that machine it's yours for the price of shipping. 

IMG_20200905_132025451.jpg.3cea1ac375da17a6cb4d24d0c8317021.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 3

WHNJ701

That's a cool piece, hopefully we are allowed to have tractor shows again out here

• Excellent 2

Tractorhead

Show‘s must go on 

oldiron613
On 9/15/2020 at 11:09 AM, ebinmaine said:

Thank you for doing what you do to preserve this hobby and part of our history. These were once and are still great working machines that have helped many of us accomplish tasks over the years.

I don't have much knowledge of anything made before 1964. See the picture below. There's a belt guard that is a homemade piece. If you'd like to have it to try to modify it and maybe weather it so that it would look okay on that machine it's yours for the price of shipping. 

IMG_20200905_132025451.jpg.3cea1ac375da17a6cb4d24d0c8317021.jpg

Thanks so much Eric, for that really kind offer! I appreciate it. The belt guard though used on the RJ35's are much different, to cover up the variable speed drive pulley's. This looks like a great that would work great on a Suburban model! 

On 9/15/2020 at 11:09 AM, ebinmaine said:

• Like 1