chompinthebit

1959 rj-58 with CBR-32 mowing

chompinthebit

This is my 1959 rj-58 I bought from the original owner and the CBR-32 sickle bar that came with it. I replaced all the cutter knives on it.

• Excellent 4
  • Thanks 1

stevebo

Love it! I posted video several years ago of me mowing with one I had. They do get the machine shaking a bit

• Thanks 1

• Similar Content

• BillKC
      By BillKC
      Price reduced to $1,350. Please IM BillKC if you are interested or have questions.

I have an RJ-35 and two RJ-58s for sale that need to go to a good home. Also included is a snowplow, three K91s, and two spare rear wheels w/tires mounted. I mounted a newer engine on the RJ-58 just to push snow and do some light mowing for fun. The RJ-35 runs great and fun to drive around and experience the beginning history of the Wheel Horse lineup. Someone before me started restoring one of them so it is a project. Paint is great but needs put back together. I also have a copy of Straight from the Horse’s Mouth (2000 copyright) that goes with these tractors.

I don't have any way to transport these so Local pickup in Smithville, MO.

Do not want to separate the lot. You can buy them all and sell what you don't want to other collectors.

Thanks,

Bill

• stevebo
      By stevebo-(Moderator)
      I found this at the flee market today. I know KenB was there before me and he must have missed it Can anyone tell me what models this one fits? I am 99% sure it is for the RJs Got it home, put some of my "used oil" potion on it and it moves nice. All the teeth are in place and will make a nice addition.

Paid $25 bucks for it...

• RJcollector
      By RJcollector
      Check it out!  I found this RJ today as a lawn ornament. I knocked on the door and the guy ended up selling it to me for $200 with a plow and mower deck in awesome shape and all the manuals and receipts and even spare parts! I couldn't believe it. Hood has been repaired but its not destroyed, no muffler guard (typical), but its the original engine, belt guard, serial # sticker. Attachments are in remarkable shape compared to what I've seen. The skid shoes on the plow aren't even worn. Heres a couple pics, Ill take more tomorrow.

• PantherDustin
      By PantherDustin
      Hi I am a first time Wheel Horse owner. It has the front plow and the AC-6 cultivator attachments. My guess is that it was the recipient of a DIY restoration in the late 1990's but not certain, based on the darker red, B&S engine and newer tires. Runs and drives perfect, everything works awesome.
      I need a trailer for it if anyone wants the cultivator. 

• CasualObserver
      By CasualObserver
      Can someone please post up some good clean shots of a full and correctly mounted CBR-32 with belts, engagement pedal and all?  I've spent an hour looking though old posts, and can't find a good shot of a complete one installed.

Posted here and/or in the gallery  be appreciated.

Thanks!