dells68

First annual Emory and Me show and new purchase

squonk

Diggin the bucket! :banana-wrench:

• Thanks 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Nice pictures , what no BBQ ? You should have invited some old men with chairs and it would have looked like a corner of the BS.

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

SylvanLakeWH

Lucky kid!

Lucky Dad!

Looks like a great spot for a show!

Nice collection of tractors!

:handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

JAinVA

Nice location and collection.Whats the plan for the Poplar saw logs?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AMC RULES

Man, now that looks like a tractor show not to be missed! 

Here's hoping we get an invite to the next one.

• Like 3

WHNJ701

the bolens power ho is in nice shape, just check the rims the used some nasty stuff back in the day to fill them, alot of those old bolens 5-12 rims rotted bad.

as for those giant poplar logs if you ever make it north I will gladly give you as many as you want

Edited by jabelman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Racinbob

Awesome in all respects! I like Craigs idea. Do it again next summer when hopefully we can gather again. :)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

dells68

Emory kept saying he wished some of our friends could come!  It would be nice to have something down our way, but it seems like there’s not much interest in our neck of the woods.  @Greentored tried to have a southern meet and greet, but cancelled due to lack of interest.  I wish we could pull something off down this way someday - there’s just not as many of us horse heads down this way:unsure:.

• Like 2

dells68

Here are some closer pics of the little Bolens.  It appears to have been kept in the dry most of its life and still has most of its original paint.

3AE956D5-F7C1-4A31-8542-4D29C0BEE442.jpeg

299959E0-C021-4549-B9F0-28C9D0B25513.jpeg

C00F43FA-5627-46CC-9697-BCAD404A6BA6.jpeg

AE2C5997-71CA-458E-B42B-D2523D64EDE3.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart

So Dell... I know the answer already from our phone conversation, but do you care to share how many are up and running, and how many were omitted from the show? :teasing-poke:

Totally awesome show, it looks like a perfect grounds to host a meet and greet for sure!

• Thanks 1

Howie

I have one of those Bolens here that my dad bought new

in 51 or 52. The cultivator dissapeared years ago but still 

have the disc.

• Like 2

dells68
On 8/2/2020 at 1:55 PM, pullstart said:

So Dell... I know the answer already from our phone conversation, but do you care to share how many are up and running, and how many were omitted from the show? :teasing-poke:

Totally awesome show, it looks like a perfect grounds to host a meet and greet for sure!

Well Kevin, 22 Wheel Horses made it out along with a Ford LGT 125 and a Cub Cadet 102.  All 24 run.  At home I have a 56 rj, 58 rj, a lawn ranger, a 312, and a Ford LGT 165.  Only the 56 and 58 need work to run.  And several parts machines as well!  Now I know I have a problem!!  Why did you ask me to count!:ROTF:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

953 nut
3 hours ago, dells68 said:

Now I know I have a problem!!

Yes you do!         :confusion-confused:       You don't have a trailer big enough to carry all of them.             :ychain:

• Haha 2

ohiofarmer

That Bolens is gold at shows. I have seen many used to pull a sulky for one or two passengers happily putting along bringing smiles all around.they travel so slow that no one seems to care when you use them in crowds

• Like 2

Pullstart
26 minutes ago, ohiofarmer said:

That Bolens is gold at shows. I have seen many used to pull a sulky for one or two passengers happily putting along bringing smiles all around.they travel so slow that no one seems to care when you use them in crowds

just no sickle bars please :D

• Haha 1

Jennifer
On 8/4/2020 at 2:17 PM, dells68 said:

Well Kevin, 22 Wheel Horses made it out along with a Ford LGT 125 and a Cub Cadet 102.  All 24 run.  At home I have a 56 rj, 58 rj, a lawn ranger, a 312, and a Ford LGT 165.  Only the 56 and 58 need work to run.  And several parts machines as well!  Now I know I have a problem!!  Why did you ask me to count!:ROTF:

I seen our old one in the mist!  Plus you have another one here you forgot to count!  Lol

• Haha 1

dells68
18 hours ago, Jennifer said:

I seen our old one in the mist!  Plus you have another one here you forgot to count!  Lol

Don’t worry, I haven’t forgotten that little booger.  My buddy is already getting worked up for our trip west!

• Heart 1