Pullstart

Value of a Kubota B7300 w/ FEL?

Pullstart

I have an offer for trade for my plow truck, I’ve listed for $8700.  I feel like this is pretty close in value range.  It does not have the mower, but the FEL is on it.  800 hours, obvious seat issue.  

Is this close?  I found an ad from 2019 from a used dealer for 5900 with a belly mower and no FEL.  I’d value the loader at 2000-2500 

@WVHillbilly520H?  

5DC6F264-DC2C-4A44-B83F-946D4FB8BE64.jpeg

Achto

Found the same model w/ a loader w/o front assist w/ 600hrs & power shift for $4500. Also found same model w/ front assist, hydro, & loader w/ 758hrs for $7900.

• Thanks 1

Pullstart
18 minutes ago, Achto said:

Found the same model w/ a loader w/o front assist w/ 600hrs & power shift for $4500. Also found same model w/ front assist, hydro, & loader w/ 758hrs for $7900.

front assist, as in power steering?  Thanks Dan!

Tractorhead

Prices on the Kubotas depends on, 

if the machine is regulary serviced and not raped too much it is worth.

They where here dealed without FEL and mowerdeck in a range from 4000-6000.

the Fel here will be charged with 1900 on a Chinese Brand and 3000-4000 for the orginal FEL.

A company close to our changed place they had one ( Tracta & FEL) to sell.

before i build my own FEL for the Beast i thinkering to buy this, because it would Fit.

After i hear that offer it needs 1/2 day and the whole machine was sold and picked up.

( was a 2000 mod Kubota similar to the config you show exclude mowerdeck)

it was sold for 7600 to a dealer.

Edited by Tractorhead

Darb1964

I know one thing, that Kubota will be around for thirty plus year's, the plow truck,I don't think so. I'm biased about Kubota tractors as much as I'm about wheel horse tractors. They are hard to beat. The seat is about the only thing I have replaced on my L-3010 I bought new in 2000. Not up on all the models, and there is many. I know the B series is very popular, I think they are a little lighter than the L's. I don't think that is a bad deal they hold their value, thousand hour's is nothing for that tractor.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

SylvanLakeWH

Seems close... what the heck... go for it...:handgestures-thumbupright: you guys can play “dualling loaders” on the front lawn!!!

Two things to address before the deal though:

Can Riley handle another maintenance responsibility? :confusion-confused:

And...

Wrong color... :wh:

:ychain:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

953 nut
8 hours ago, pullstart said:

front assist, as in power steering?  Thanks Dan!

Front Assist is tractor talk for four wheel drive.

• Thanks 3

Pullstart

Yeah, ok.  This has it then!  :handgestures-thumbupright:

Pullstart
7 hours ago, Darb1964 said:

I know one thing, that Kubota will be around for thirty plus year's, the plow truck,I don't think so. I'm biased about Kubota tractors as much as I'm about wheel horse tractors. They are hard to beat. The seat is about the only thing I have replaced on my L-3010 I bought new in 2000. Not up on all the models, and there is many. I know the B series is very popular, I think they are a little lighter than the L's. I don't think that is a bad deal they hold their value, thousand hour's is nothing for that tractor.

great point on what will last longer!  

Tractorhead

The only Weakpoints this Beasts have on Gearboxed switchers is the Tunnel between clutch and Gearbox,

but their FEL have all stiffner to rearaxle to release force from that tunnel.

Hydros are differently built.

my iseki is an older version of that Machines ( similar to a B7000) mine is a build from 1976 

They built for brutforce Working all Day long.

I did a testdrive with mine the other Day by pulling an 4 To. Hay Trailer from Mart’l uphills.

with it‘s 4 WD no Problem, slow but steady.

We both doubt it can handle that Weight, but it still can Do.

Here on our side of the Big Pond nearly each Community works with them in Winterservice.

Iseki or Kubota (and even Mitsubishi) are head to head toplevel Machines in that Size.

Gearboxes are all provided with planet gears.

4WD is a huge advantage, because they have Difflock.

Nearly nothing stops them, otherwise they will dig into middle earth.

until now i didn‘t stop the Engine while pulling or pushing heavier Weights.

The Engines 2 & 3 cylindre Engines are built for eternity,

just the newer modells have a Aluminum Engineblock and lot of electric mickeymouse kino in the Dash.

A big advance is front hydraulic support for several Attachements.

but they mostly very expensive, even used.

• Thanks 1

clueless

Two things, do you have a FEL already (yes), do you really need it (no), the answer is obvious, Do It :handgestures-thumbupright::banana-dance:.

• Haha 5

Pullstart
33 minutes ago, clueless said:

Two things, do you have a FEL already (yes), do you really need it (no), the answer is obvious, Do It :handgestures-thumbupright::banana-dance:.

I have two FEL’s already, but I imagine the one on Stormy would find it’s way to a new home.  

With the amount of wood we cut and some work in the field that I’ve been hoping to accomplish soon (I want to put a second driveway in), I’m sure a heavier 4wd loader could easily be justified.  

My wife even gave me her blessing on the matter!  I am waiting for the potential tradee to call this morning to discuss.  He has to be pretty committed because he’s about 1:45 away from here and will need to trailer at least the tractor here, then have a second driver to get home.

• Like 3

clueless
32 minutes ago, pullstart said:

I have two FEL’s already, but I imagine the one on Stormy would find it’s way to a new home.  

With the amount of wood we cut and some work in the field that I’ve been hoping to accomplish soon (I want to put a second driveway in), I’m sure a heavier 4wd loader could easily be justified.  

My wife even gave me her blessing on the matter!  I am waiting for the potential tradee to call this morning to discuss.  He has to be pretty committed because he’s about 1:45 away from here and will need to trailer at least the tractor here, then have a second driver to get home.

Wife gave you the go ahead, nothing left to think about.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

JoeM
1 hour ago, pullstart said:

My wife even gave me her blessing on the matter

That is big......I am still in asking for forgiveness mode rather than permission!

• Haha 2

CCW

There was a song "I am my own grandpa".  Yeah I am my own front end loader.  No room in my 1/4 acre yard to hide it if it came home.

• Haha 1

Pullstart

I imagine this might be a similar comparison, what about a JD 755 with a 20 hp diesel and front assist w/ a bucket? Any experience positive or negative?  I know the color’s wrong... but...

image.jpeg

• Like 1

cschannuth

It’s an older but a bigger tractor in green that we have. It’s a 1994 John Deere 970 with front assist and a loader. It is a 33 hp diesel and we’ve owned it for about 20 years. It’s at or hunting property in a barn has never failed to start even when it’s not used very often. The amount of weight that little tractor can lift is incredible.  We bought it used from an older gentleman and I can’t remember what we paid back then. I also have no idea what it would be worth today. This is probably not much help but I just thought I would mention that it has been bulletproof.

Edited by cschannuth
  • Like 2

Pullstart

I have found a few videos that show their strength for sure.  I might be interested in this more than I realize!  There are numerous jobs around the property that could validate a larger loader tractor.  This also has a Cat. 1 540 live PTO and mid PTO too and they’re quick!

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

Honestly either 1 , I gave $6500 for the Ck20 Kioti in 2013, the JD and Kubota will have a very good parts inventory, and either can be flitted with a dozer blade.

Edited by WVHillbilly520H
  • Like 2

WVHillbilly520H

@pullstart, here is the JD blade,https://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Deere-970-used-Front-End-Hydraulic-7-Snow-Plow-/353260086740?_trksid=p2349624.m46890.l4929

easy on and off after the brackects are attached, basically same blade if adapted to work on the Kioti, VERY heavy duty fully hydraulic (uses the loader control valve) can be locked out for Dozer work or floating/trip for snow, plus like you said mid/front 2000rpm PTO and rear 540 Cat 1 3pt attachments, now you seen why I have been slowly migrating to these SCUTs, it opens up a whole new world, I love my :wh: but one size won't do it all and MFWD fuel sipping diesel power and attachment expandability that standard garnden tractors can't touch, both of mine are 20-22hp but the Kioti is a bit larger/heavier for more "hobby farm" work than the eMax which to me is just an oversized xi IMO

IMAG4049.jpg

20210110_163140_HDR.jpg

Edited by WVHillbilly520H
  • Like 3

Tractorhead

The Kubota‘s, iseki‘s and all the other „Small Tractor‘s“ how they be called here are very similar.

They differs in Engines 2&3 cyl. in HP and in dimensions.

Each newer, the more Horsepower is available.

A big Advance on Loaderwork can be the Hydro drives, but they have some dis on Field working.

Clearance is their biggest disadvance in direct comparsion to a shifter version.

The Loaders can be mostly interchanged with few mods, except the modular versions they be typically built especially for any Brand.

However i urgently recommending a ROPS on a FEL Tracta, a roof or maybe a cabin is a nice addon for Winter use.

The reason i built my Loader myself was the restricted Angles and heights of the Loaders i see on the „standart sold Versions“.

The max. Usable height was on most given at 1,70m, i built mine to be able work up to 2,45m height.

That height for me was required for my Hedgecutter I built later as Add on out of an old Sickle bar.

Another thing for me was a wide range of possible tools, therefore i built it with a selfmade Quickchanger,

but that can also sometimes as an addon be purchased for the most „Standart Loaders“.

The strenght of the Loaders differs by the Hydraulic cylindres and can be mostly changed with other cylindres.

the question is how strong they be built. 250-300 Kilo should never be a problem, heavier thins the field quickly.

Even so the Speed of the Hydraulics, that is given by the Hydraulic pump.

They mostly be adapted on HP of the Tractas but can simply be upgraded to a higher gpm version hydraulicpump, 

what speeds up the hydraulic Movement but also reduces than the lift capacity.

Hydraulics for FEL and Attachements are nearly allways separated from the drive

i prefer a shift Gear Tracta. My Iseki i.eg. have also a cat1 3 Point with announced 500Kg lift capacity and a Rear PTO with Three speeds (540 1080 2120) but normally 540rpm is the official Standart.

on the 4WD versions the middle PTO is normally used for the Frontaxle drive like on mine.

An additional Engine PTO ( belt driven) is also optional available for the most.

The same on the Kubota‘s, the Yanmars and the mitsubishi and whatever Brand is out there.

( maybe Kioti‘s but there is @WVHillbilly520H is the knowledge here for that Brand)

it‘s a question of what you need and how much money you will invest.

However my best advice is take a look at it, if it will fit your needs, do a testdrive if you feel comfortable with it,

some dealers here have a trial machine, where you can test before buy.

That is the best Way to find a Tracta that fit‘s your needs.

425D5711-80D6-4159-9191-2C3BFC6E4D1F.jpeg

D89F4B87-A91B-4B3B-BF71-192FFAF302DB.jpeg

FD89A324-42BE-4A90-95D4-4368567C7096.jpeg

285E9CEA-717D-4396-809C-229D935E0E92.jpeg

6D0F7582-6DC9-43FE-BCC4-26B2172244EB.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

WVHillbilly520H

@Tractorhead, the newer models (and will say loosely) of all brands here in the US have front axle driveshafts directly from the transmission/transfer case separate of the 2000 rpm mid/front PTO to mid/front mower deck, snow blower ect, and dependent on size classification, Cat "0" , limited Cat "1", and standard Cat "1" rear hitches then rear PTO standard 540 rpm with a limited few offering 2 or 3 speed versions. Just my my experiences from research to ownership.

• Thanks 1