:text-yeahthat: and...

:text-welcomeconfetti:

• Like 1

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti:to the :rs:

• Like 1

953 nut
9 hours ago, Tj_WH_Collector said:

He said free of charge. And thats how i gained my 854.

:WRS:

:woohoo:                 You have a nice little herd started there.  Feel free to ask any questions that come up along the way.               :text-coolphotos:

• Like 1

Tractorhead

:text-welcomewave: to :rs:

nice Herd and cool Tractors.

Each of your Horse had it‘s history, so Patina is ok.

Wheeelhorses built for Work, good to see they beeing used.

👍

• Like 1

WHX??

:WRS:

Your right in Dan's @Achto and I's old stomping grounds. I been eyeballing that D with the hoe for sometime now but famous last words around her a bit tractor heavy right now. :)

Edited by WHX24
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

rjg854

:WRS:  nice looking tractors, functionality is what's most important.  Beauty is only skin deep, or so I've heard :ychain:

• Like 3

Achto

:WRS: Like WHX24 said your right in our area. PM either one of us if you need some hands on help with any of your :wh:'s.

@Tj_WH_Collector Keep in mind that so far there will be a tractor show in Pickett this year (the weekend after Labor Day). Would be a good time for a meet & greet for us.

• Like 2

Tj_WH_Collector

11 hours ago, Achto said:

:WRS: Like WHX24 said your right in our area. PM either one of us if you need some hands on help with any of your :wh:'s.

@Tj_WH_Collector Keep in mind that so far there will be a tractor show in Pickett this year (the weekend after Labor Day). Would be a good time for a meet & greet for us.

A meet and greet would be awesome! I love going to that show, i will definitely try to make it up there this year. Lets hope they still hold it and everyone is healthy.

I do need to get a slightly bigger trailer that can haul my tractors to shows. But question becomes what shows do i go to and what shows do i not go to? You see... i also have a soft spot for um... other classics... see pic. 😁😁

20200727_164212.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2

ebinmaine
55 minutes ago, Tj_WH_Collector said:

other classics

The way I see it you got 2 options..

Get a hitch on the car.

Or. 

Get a truck n trailer big enough to haul car AND  tractors to shows. 

• Haha 3

Rob R

You will FIT in here JUST Fine ..... Welcome!  Never met a fellow Wheel Horse lover I didn't like. 

• Like 6