Guest 88vic

All ready for the tractor show today

The Tuul Crib

Looks WAY better than the day we pulled it out from under my porch!!

• Like 2

Guest 88vic

She's definitely a heartbreaker now ❤

20190329_192551_837264855022792.jpg

Pullstart

Well done!

Tractorhead

Whow, what a transformation...

Nice 👍

Guest 88vic

I really love this tractor, I'm glad Randy    and myself were able to save it from further deterioration. She deserves another chance at life. 

c-series don

Is that really the same tractor? Holy cow nice job! 👍🏻

• Like 3

Guest 88vic

Yes it is the same one.  It's a 701 so the replacement hood I found is not correct, it is off a 702. The foot rests are not correct but I did manage to find a nice correct set for it just haven't put them on yet.  The motor is a k181,  not correct but all in all she is close to being what she should be. It makes me happy that's all that matters. 

The Tuul Crib
23 minutes ago, WHEELHORSEFAN*19 said:

Yes it is the same one.  It's a 701 so the replacement hood I found is not correct, it is off a 702. The foot rests are not correct but I did manage to find a nice correct set for it just haven't put them on yet.  The motor is a k181,  not correct but all in all she is close to being what she should be. It makes me happy that's all that matters. 

I am also impressed with how it looks now. It almost kind of makes me jealous in a way! But I'm happy it went to a good home! 

Guest 88vic

Not pictured was a Steiner and older steel hood cub cadet.  The cub cadet dude parked on the other side of the garage, said he didn't want to mingle with the horses. I said good, I'd feel bad if the horses ganged up on that poor little cadet 😂😂😂

Guest 88vic

I had 12 more horses at home to bring, currently trying to convince wife to let me buy a bigger trailer, she had seen my struggles hauling horses in 2 trips.  Bigger trailer = one trip 😂😂😂 

Me thinks she's coming around to my way of thinkin 😎

The Tuul Crib
19 minutes ago, WHEELHORSEFAN*19 said:

I had 12 more horses at home to bring, currently trying to convince wife to let me buy a bigger trailer, she had seen my struggles hauling horses in 2 trips.  Bigger trailer = one trip 😂😂😂 

Me thinks she's coming around to my way of thinkin 😎

Brady somehow I don't think you will have any problems. You got you a good one there and she knows it!😎😎

Guest 88vic

A couple ladies asked my wife ,  who owns all these wheel horses ?  My husband does, my wife said. They said and you put up with that ?   Wife then tells them, well he goes to work, always comes home, doesn't drink or do drugs,  so I'll take this addiction any day.  Lol.  Thank you Wife !  Ha ha

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:                         1310739857_AmenBrother.jpg.8fa4cb61ffc493934a75d90b6e083212.jpg

71_Bronco
14 hours ago, WHEELHORSEFAN*19 said:

20200725_165156.jpg

Is that a Mowett Mustang I spot there on the end?

Guest 88vic

Yes it is a 1973 Mowett Mustang model 7.    Good eye !

Guest 88vic
3 hours ago, 71_Bronco said:

Before

Screenshot_20200728-121459_Photos.jpg

Guest 88vic
3 hours ago, 71_Bronco said:

After.  I still have the original engine, it does run, I put the New Honda on it for ease of starting for my daughter.  I also still need to switch out the back rims so they match the front rims.....I gotta get that done....not enough hours in the day. Lol. 

Screenshot_20200728-121542_Photos.jpg

71_Bronco
3 hours ago, WHEELHORSEFAN*19 said:

After.  I still have the original engine, it does run, I put the New Honda on it for ease of starting for my daughter.  I also still need to switch out the back rims so they match the front rims.....I gotta get that done....not enough hours in the day. Lol. 

Screenshot_20200728-121542_Photos.jpg

Very cool, nice idea on the engine swap. Always thought those were super cool.

Need to get a deck for it lol

• Like 1

scWHhauler

I for years when I went to the hardware store with my dad just so I could set on one just like it.

Guest 88vic

I have the deck for it but it's pretty badly rotten, it was in a basement for years, basement flooded a few times, when the elderly people passed away, my friend called me when they cleaned out the house, he asked if I wanted it, of course I said yes. When I went to go pick it up I thought it was so cool. So itll be with me for a long while. I'm hoping to be able to give it to my future grandchildren when it's time, but that will be a while.  

Pullstart
On 7/28/2020 at 7:13 PM, scWHhauler said:

I for years when I went to the hardware store with my dad just so I could set on one just like it.

My girls take trips with me to the local ACE because they have a house cat named Stanley that likes their attention :ROTF:

Pullstart
On 7/27/2020 at 6:11 PM, WHEELHORSEFAN*19 said:

20200725_165156.jpg

Nice little show!  I love the deco on the tractors and building!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1