Lane Ranger

Our baby moon Wheel Horse Hubcap upgrade

roadapples

Nice. And perfect work bench in this heat...

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

SylvanLakeWH

Nice!!!

:bow-blue:

• Like 1

The Tuul Crib

Stupendous Lane !!!

Nicely done!  

• Like 1

stevasaurus

That is very cool.  Terry is Top Shelf for sure.  :orcs-cheers:

• Like 5

WHX??
4 hours ago, Lane Ranger said:

baby moon hubcaps online.  

Care to share your source Lane? Every time I look for them they want NOS :wh: prices. 

Jennifer

Those look great!!!  

SylvanLakeWH
7 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Care to share your source Lane? Every time I look for them they want NOS :wh: prices. 

:text-yeahthat:

They would be cool to have.

Of course, that assumes they were not previously on "a vehicle" parked behind the Walmart outside of Gary, Indiana around 3:39 am last Tuesday evening ... :ph34r:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

stevasaurus

Lane...you should say..."Now that I have had a chance to think about it...I come up blank."  :confusion-confused:  "I had an idea where I had got them, but it was like a dream.":eusa-think:  " I will say that if I figure it out, you will be the first to know."  :greetings-wavingyellow:  "Where in Wisconsin are you at?? "  :eusa-think:  "Got anything to trade??"    :banana-linedance:

Excellent advise Lane...make sure your zipper is up if you deal with these guys.  :hilarious: Just kidding Mate.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Lane Ranger
2 hours ago, SylvanLakeWH said:

:text-yeahthat:

They would be cool to have.

Of course, that assumes they were not previously on "a vehicle" parked behind the Walmart outside of Gary, Indiana around 3:39 am last Tuesday evening ... :ph34r:

Reminds me off the time I worked in downtown Gary, Indiana at the Bank of Indiana.   I was going home and had to walk two blocks to my car.  Turning the corner around another bank building I was confronted by a guy on sidewalk.  He days, “You want to but a ring?” And proceeds to show me both hands of his full of rings.   I said no - I don’t need a ring!   So he responds by saying “What about a watch?”    He then pulls up one sleeve on his jacket with seven or eight watches.   I said no I don’t wear a watch .  I hightailed it out of there!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

stevasaurus

Lane, the Wisconsiny guys are not like that...that is for sure.  A nice wicker basket of Wisconsin Sausage and assorted cheeses would be worth a couple of Baby Moons...maybe for the front wheels.  2 Baskets of goodies...2 front hubs and 1 back one....3 baskets of goodies, worth a full set of hubs.  :occasion-xmas:

• Like 3

WHX??
2 hours ago, Lane Ranger said:

“You want to but a ring?

I had that happen once Lane ..... cept he flipped open a barn door and said "wanna buy a horse" :lol: :ychain:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

SylvanLakeWH
2 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Lane, the Wisconsiny guys are not like that...that is for sure.  A nice wicker basket of Wisconsin Sausage and assorted cheeses would be worth a couple of Baby Moons...maybe for the front wheels.  2 Baskets of goodies...2 front hubs and 1 back one....3 baskets of goodies, worth a full set of hubs.  :occasion-xmas:

Careful now... Them folks in

Cheesconsin... gotta watch em...

Curds... that’s the currency up yonder... best cheese in the world...

Although...Always seem to get some whine with your cheese...

:ychain:

Edited by SylvanLakeWH
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lane Ranger

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/pho-r2512?seid=srese1&gclid=CjwKCAjwkYGVBhArEiwA4sZLuFCnto88q1fmHqPy2M8X8c6AcSke1Sn9dodXgYV0xHDbUrYofps9nRoCb0MQAvD_BwE

here I is a source for 8 inch stainless steel baby moons.    The center decals can be purchased from Terry Dennis at redoyouhorse.com

one source for 12 inch baby moons is. :  https://hubcapmike.com/12-inch-mooney-hubcaps-brand-new-chromed-steel-smoothie-wheel-cover/

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Thanks 1