12Horse Paladin

Another 'RS Member' Thread

Retired Wrencher

Very nice post. There are good people in this world who enjoy helping others. Good post.

• Like 6
  • Heart 1

Guest 88vic

God is good !    We need him now more than ever. 

Pollack Pete

I pray every day for this world to straighten out.God has some kind of plan for all of us.Thank you for your post.

• Like 3
  • Heart 2

953 nut

@BOB ELLISON is the best, I too am honored to count him among my flock of Christian friends. We all face struggles in life but faith in God goes a long way to ease that burden.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 4

oldlineman

Look at Psalms 91, has always given me comfort when this world has overwhelmed me. Bob

• Like 3
  • Heart 2

WHX??

I don't know whether to cry about Bob's generosity or because he mentioned he will not be making them any more. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 2
  • Heart 1

bottjernat1

God is good! I believe in good karma as well I am always doing things for folks for free a lot of times or little to no cost. And i have gotten rewarded 10 fold. I do what I do to help others not for a gift in return. My late dad instilled that to me and I am thankful for that. It is so good to here stories like this specially with whats all going on in this world today! The thing I tell folks when i am helping them weather it is a car repair or garden tractor repair and they have little to no money. I tell them just pass on the good deed and say Thank You. A Thank you means more to me then anything someone could give me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 2

Pullstart

Bob is an awesome guy!  He sent me a patriotic seat for my 1054 a while back, it looks amazing!  The white is a great pearl color, the deep red and blue are so good too!

There’s a Luke Bryan song based on Philippians 4:15(?). “Don’t worry ‘bout nothin’, pray about everything.”

3DCB47E8-1AF9-4BCB-A07D-095EAF704FBC.jpeg

8032E39F-266D-422E-8962-2A79C76043C9.jpeg

CECE4029-640F-492D-B293-6ABC39ABA26D.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

Tractorhead

Looks great 👍

• Like 2

johnnymag3

What a wonderful gesture.....and at the same time what a gut check for us who think we will all be here forever.. Im sure we all can relate to losing a loved one, or gaining a friend for doing a simple task, who for them would be impossible.

I can cane a chair, a long lost art... but I cannot do work like Bob when it comes to re-upholstering. We all have wonderful talents and we need to embrace and love them while the good Lord has given us our time here on Earth. God Bless everyone, and their God given talents..

• Like 4

Jennifer
9 hours ago, pullstart said:

Not sure really what is going on I am on and off here with work and don’t see every post but I know with God all things are possible!  I like what many have said and it warms my heart!  @pullstart your right “Don’t worry ‘bout nothin’, pray about everything.”  God will take care of us!  365 times in the Bible he tells us to fear not!  One fear not for every day of our lives!

Edited by Jennifer
  • Like 2