71_Bronco

"Monster Truck" Wheel Horse?

Skipper

Well I'm not done tinkering on it yet. Just bought a donor, and a few parts, but don't have the time right now to do anything about it. At some point when the mods are all done, I think she also needs a fresh lick of paint to finish it all off. Perhaps we should make a "name this thing" thread when time comes, and have some stickers made up for it :-) Sounds like there is some good suggestions floating around :thumbs: 

• Like 3

Goofey

I'm on the edge of my seat here. What donor and what parts? What more can you possibly do to it? It's already the way coolest horse out there IMO. Please don't leave it on a cliffhanger like that.

• Like 2

Skipper
8 hours ago, Goofey said:

I'm on the edge of my seat here. What donor and what parts? What more can you possibly do to it? It's already the way coolest horse out there IMO. Please don't leave it on a cliffhanger like that.

Thanks, but there are many impressive horses out there. I have chosen to go for upgraded efficiency and capability, but others have more impressive builds. 4x4's, bendy's, hotrods etc. There's a whole bunch out there. But thanks, I like it too, and I love the work it is capable of doing now. :-)

Yeah it's tempting to do some desk modding, but It's too much of a drawing board thing yet, to go into details on. When I have a solid feel for if it is doable, I will make a thread about it. But I can say that there are some things that I feel could be better. Examples here off is the flexing frame, no foot hydro controle, the sloppy steering, some cosmetics and instruments, the loud noise from an air cooled diesel, etc.

Edited by Skipper
  • Like 2

Goofey

OK It makes sense :-)

Edited by Goofey