Pullstart

A Burger at J&C Stables...

WHX??

Thanks to Dan for making and bringing these. :handgestures-thumbupright: We had a lot of fun playing! Got a feeling after next weekend they will be decorated up a little more! 

2FD87ABD-5730-4471-8D7F-FC644FA93509.jpeg.d136069fa7cd38c0bd0bd3e6039bc27c.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

oldiron613

Thanks again, Jim (@WHX24) for the invite and hospitality! I really wish I could have spent the rest of the day as I really had a blast. It was great meeting everyone! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the lever steer Pond as it felt really good to get it out of the garage and played with. 

I love the pictures and videos in this thread; thanks everyone for taking so many! But all these pictures of pretty tractors and not one picture of my favorite tractor on display... so here, I'll fix that! :)

Rob

20200711_094203.jpg

Edited by oldiron613
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 4
  • Thanks 1

Coulter Caleb

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! But these family vacations are few and far between @PeacemakerJack:teasing-poke:

:eusa-whistle:

It was really cool @pullstart that Rylee was wrenching on tractors while at the picnic!

(I was also wondering what the story was about Mrs. P’s forehead, how did it happen?:confusion-confused:

p.s. is it a story that can be told publicly?:wink:

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

Pullstart
50 minutes ago, Coulter Caleb said:

It looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!! But these family vacations are few and far between @PeacemakerJack:teasing-poke:

:eusa-whistle:

It was really cool @pullstart that Rylee was wrenching on tractors while at the picnic!

(I was also wondering what the story was about Mrs. P’s forehead, how did it happen?:confusion-confused:

p.s. is it a story that can be told publicly?:wink:

Yes, it was initiation to the Mafia, performed by Dale Voie!  He was cracking pine branches over his knee by fire light, nobody saw it flying like an arrow until it was too late.  She took a direct hit by a 16-18” branch, followed by an ice pack.  She took it like a trooper, after all he didn’t even realize what he had done in the dark!  

• Like 1

WHX??

I ordered her colors. .. a mafia shirt but the sleeves gotta come off! :lol:

• Like 1

wallfish
10 hours ago, WHX24 said:

Those tires look good on that tractor. Sorry @wallfish we have plans for those diamond treads!

I'll get one from ya one way or another Jim.

BTW, hope you make it down to the big show next year!

• Like 2

WHX??

Too late John ... I traded them to Dan for 701 parts. He just don't know it yet.  Gonna have a 701 by hook or crook :ph34r: or one piece at a time in my lunch bucket! :lol:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 1