Bow_Extreme

Kinsman, OH. to Michigan or closer to Michigan?

Bow_Extreme

Looking for someone to pickup and haul a wheel horse from Kinsman, OH. To close to Michigan.  Anyone already traveling and need some gas money?

Edited by Bow_Extreme

Pullstart

Is this that 953 dually by chance?  They told us we were second in line... it would be funny if my neighbor was first :handgestures-thumbupright:

Bow_Extreme
49 minutes ago, pullstart said:

Is this that 953 dually by chance?  They told us we were second in line... it would be funny if my neighbor was first :handgestures-thumbupright:

It is.  I checked with them long ago when they first posted this for sale.  But, for time and money I decided against it.  Last night they dropped the price, big time.  So I got ahold of them again and they did respond.  However I didnt tell them I would take it in time so now I am also waiting in line.  Someone is looking at it tonight and if they don't take it, she is going ti get a hold of me.  I have a feeling we are probably both too late..lol

• Like 1

WHX??

Any pics? That's the problem with long distance romances, you don't drop what yer doin and go get it she might be lost! :rolleyes:

Bow_Extreme
10 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Any pics? That's the problem with long distance romances, you don't drop what yer doin and go get it she might be lost! :rolleyes:

DA0B6901-1FD5-4CDA-BAAC-5AC5BF3D3C3C.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pullstart

Yep. We’ve been watching it too.  For the price now, I’m gone with the call!  :happy-bouncyred: