tlb41

Out for a Sunday ride

kasey54

Nothing better!  Some good looking rides there.

tlb41

The one he's sitting on is a 1995 416H with only 325 hrs. The other one is a 1990 520H that is a little rough up close but runs great but unsure of the hours because the original meter wasn't working when I bought it.

• Like 1

Retired Wrencher

tlb41 Nice picture of your family and the area. Looks like you can burn some fuel there for a few hours. Enjoy.

953 nut
8 hours ago, tlb41 said:

a ride on one of my Wheel Horses always puts a smile on my face

:text-yeahthat:               After twenty something years of driving Wheel Horses my wife has finally figured out that I don't love mowing the yard,     I just love getting some seat time.                       :text-coolphotos:

• Like 2

tom2p
13 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:text-yeahthat:               After twenty something years of driving Wheel Horses my wife has finally figured out that I don't love mowing the yard,     I just love getting some seat time.                       :text-coolphotos:

there can be a therapeutic value to cutting grass - and especially when cutting grass with a Wheel Horse tractor you appreciate 

I cut a lot of grass - spend a lot of time on the tractor 

you can learn a lot about yourself when you spend a fair amount of time on a tractor cutting grass ... no professional therapy required 

• Like 1