ohiofarmer

Quick question on sending bank info to IRS

ohiofarmer

Even though I filed a tax return last year, the "where's my payment" website asked for my AGI, Tax paid amount, and bank routing info. it looks like i will get my money direct deposited.

Does that mean my lovely bride will get hers as well on a joint file return, or should we submit her info [name and SS#] as well?

Also I pre applied for additional federal payments for the self employed. Our governor ordered us old people to shelter in place, so i cannot work on my own apartments. Right in the middle of a remodel. We'll see what happens. Of course they will pay for non-flying airplanes, hospitals with no outpatient services, so hopefully a guy like me who cannot do anything unless i disobey an emergency order. Who knows?

Edited by ohiofarmer
Haven't been on here much lately, but lurking around seeing what the group is up to. Stay safe.

bottjernat1

I found out yesterday that the IRS (go figure) has messed up with a few peoples accounts the information for your stimulus money. I do my taxes every year with H and R block because the lady that does ours has known my wife since she was a tiny tot. But anyways good thing i called the local h and r block guy he said that the IRS has messed up account info for a few folks who did the tax refund on an emerald card. like us. He ended up forcing threw my personal bank info and so now the IRS has what they need. Now I am betting i will have to wait till December for them to process the info LMAO!:D I could use this money for my tractors LOL. I am lucky for now i have been working threw this mess. I work for the largest book manufacture.  He said i wasnt the only person having an issue.

• Thanks 1

1995 520H+96+97

I just cashed the paper check, and made the bank ladies smile. They like my ,

:wh:

1966 Ford F250.

jay bee
11 hours ago, ohiofarmer said:

Does that mean my lovely bride will get hers as well on a joint file return, or should we submit her info [name and SS#] as well?

I did the same as you on the "Where's My Payment" site.  Then wondered, the same as you, so I put my wife's SSN and DOB and Address in.  As soon as I clicked "continue" a message came back that said she was eligible and the check would be deposited in the same account that I had used when I registered under my name.  So I guess the answer to your question is YES....:rolleyes:

ohiofarmer

Well, we finally got the check for the both of us and it was direct deposited. daughter just got hers this morning in the mail. My 100 year old mother got one as well with no tax return and no income reported for many years.

She also got a birthday card from the President.

Been loooking for another addition to the herd..........

Edited by ohiofarmer