Pullstart

If you have watched any of my videos...

Tractorhead

The P220 was my sample i used.

But it wasn‘t made of steel, it was made on my 3D Printer.. 😎

• Thanks 1

stevasaurus

Couple of tips Kevin...my transmission videos are between 5 and 10 minutes.  5 minutes is better for busy people that don't have more time then that.  Sometimes it takes about 10 minutes to do what you want to shoot...that's OK also.

2nd Tip...always put in a title and date.

3rd tip...get a you tube account and upload all of your videos to it...keep the videos you want people to see public, the others private.  With the you tube account, you can copy and paste the URL into Red Square, e-mails, SKYPE, fasebook, etc.

4th tip...if you have COPD or a cold or something that makes you breath heavy, a microphone will pick that up...and I can tell you...no body wants to listen to 5 minutes of that.  :occasion-xmas:

A 5 minute video is about 95 MB.  4 Gigs will probably hold all the videos you could take in 5 years.

• Thanks 3

82Caddy
On 3/27/2020 at 12:03 PM, pullstart said:

So... months ago Reid @82Caddy so graciously donated a GoPro to the Pullstart gang, so we can record tractors, mainly go karts, etc.  After a long winter’s nap, it seems we’re out and about more and trying to record stuff.  Yesterday I finally found a universal charger that would fit the GoPro and it’s charged up and I even watched a little tutorial video to see how things work!  I am not saying I know how to do this, nor am I saying I’ll figure out how to do something with the videos once taken, but we’re closer to getting good shots! 

First thing to do... build a tripod / selfie stick.    Ain’t no Corona in the shop, so materials on hand will be the best bet!

Broom handle fits that end super well...at least that’s what I used with that mount thing. 

Glad to see you’re putting that to use. 

• Thanks 1