bellevillerod

Look what I found

bellevillerod

Let me correct that last statement....he claimed it was never put on his tractor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Pullstart

Awesome!  Would a 520H with a cab qualify as a motorized cart at the grocery store?  Looks like nobody can cough on you inside that :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

Sparky

Very nice! The color is still vibrant red....so it wasn’t stored outside :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 2

WHNJ701
10 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Very nice! The color is still vibrant red....so it wasn’t stored outside :handgestures-thumbupright:

or chewed up by mice 

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

The Tuul Crib

Dont you wish they made an air

conditioner for it!!

• Haha 2

Pullstart
14 minutes ago, The Tool Crib said:

Dont you wish they made an air

conditioner for it!!

Will this fit in the cup holder?

84398F8D-B573-4329-800B-59C6DDD0CC6F.jpeg

• Haha 4

peter lena

bellevillerod , nice pick up on that , been using this protectant for years , to keep all vinyl ,rubber and auto car trim looking like new , https://www.amazon.com/303-30306-Aerospace-Protectant-Furniture/dp/B000XBCURW  , walmart has a good price , and usually in stock . i would bet that   cover would come out looking close to new, and shed rain like a duck ,  made for that vinyl , pete   

• Like 1

bellevillerod
1 hour ago, peter lena said:

bellevillerod , nice pick up on that , been using this protectant for years , to keep all vinyl ,rubber and auto car trim looking like new , https://www.amazon.com/303-30306-Aerospace-Protectant-Furniture/dp/B000XBCURW  , walmart has a good price , and usually in stock . i would bet that   cover would come out looking close to new, and shed rain like a duck ,  made for that vinyl , pete   

I use that stuff on my boat, bike an truck it's really great. When it stops raining I plan on cleaning it up and really look it over.

• Excellent 1

Lee1977
1 hour ago, pullstart said:

Will this fit in the cup holder?

84398F8D-B573-4329-800B-59C6DDD0CC6F.jpeg

You could make a bracket behind the tractor to hold it.

Pullstart
1 minute ago, Lee1977 said:

You could make a bracket behind the tractor to hold it.

Maybe Lowell offers an attachment?  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lee1977
29 minutes ago, pullstart said:

Maybe Lowell offers an attachment?  

Use  ice cold beer as a coolent in there and you would have it all covered. There is a danger you could run out of coolent before your finish.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

bellevillerod

OK guys I ran so quick to grab this at the price we settled on that I just took his word on what it fit. He claimed it was for the B & C series tractors.

I did some research on the site and not finding one that looks similar to mine. I went out and looked for a model number and found this up in the corner. 07- 05CB01- 2367 is the id number, I know someone here can tell me what it fits.  

WVHillbilly520H

It looks just like the 1 I put on my 520H that was originally for a B or C series that I got off a 417...

IMAG5467.jpg

Screenshot_2020-03-15-11-33-10.png

IMAG3953.jpg

IMAG0406.jpg

IMAG0407.jpg

• Like 1

bellevillerod

I guess I could be missing a couple of parts, and will have to fab up some mounting brackets. Just strange that it does not seem to have a model number on it. 

20200320_093059.jpg

20200320_085822.jpg

20200320_085828.jpg

20200320_085837.jpg

20200320_085846.jpg

• Thanks 1

BOB ELLISON
2 hours ago, bellevillerod said:

OK guys I ran so quick to grab this at the price we settled on that I just took his word on what it fit. He claimed it was for the B & C series tractors.

I did some research on the site and not finding one that looks similar to mine. I went out and looked for a model number and found this up in the corner. 07- 05CB01- 2367 is the id number, I know someone here can tell me what it fits.  

He is correct it will fit all B&C tractors.

It is a 1980 model . It says for the c175's to see a bulletin. I'll have to go back to copy it

Edited by BOB ELLISON
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

BOB ELLISON

That was a service bulletin 312. I dont have that but unless you have a c175 it really doesn't matter. Congratulations on a fine cover.

pfrederi
2 minutes ago, BOB ELLISON said:

That was a service bulletin 312. I dont have that but unless you have a c175 it really doesn't matter. Congratulations on a fine cover.

• Like 2

Pullstart
3 hours ago, Lee1977 said:

Use  ice cold beer as a coolent in there and you would have it all covered. There is a danger you could run out of coolent before your finish.

By then, you won’t care!

SylvanLakeWH

Nice find!

:thumbs:

bellevillerod
5 hours ago, pfrederi said:

I dont have that but unless you have a c175 it really doesn't matter.

I have a C 160 not familiar with the C175. Will have to go look it up. Hope you just didn't send me on another hunt...lol

I see it a Black hood tractor, not to different from my C160. At first I thought the black hoods were butt ugly tractors. But the more I see them they are growing on me. I think I may just have to run one down and add it to the herd. It's goona have to wait awhile though......SWMBO thinks that at 10 the corral is full. 

Edited by bellevillerod

BOB ELLISON
20 minutes ago, bellevillerod said:

I have a C 160 not familiar with the C175. Will have to go look it up. Hope you just didn't send me on another hunt...lol

I see it a Black hood tractor, not to different from my C160. At first I thought the black hoods were butt ugly tractors. But the more I see them they are growing on me. I think I may just have to run one down and add it to the herd. It's goona have to wait awhile though......SWMBO thinks that at 10 the corral is full. 

I also have a c160 it's the best tractor I ever had. The c175 is bigger. I only mentioned it was because it was in the spect sheet. It will work fine on the c160. I've never wanted a cover because I plow with my c160. A lot of guys use them with blower. Besides you and I are neighbors. 

Edited by BOB ELLISON

bellevillerod
4 minutes ago, BOB ELLISON said:

A lot of guys use them with blower.

I redid a 416 H last year with a 48in deck that I'm mowing with. I wanted to pick up a snowblower for the 160. I have a commando 8 with the dozer plow. I redid a SS18 sears that I use to plow the garden. A tractor for every implement....someday...Love this old iron

• Like 2

SylvanLakeWH
47 minutes ago, bellevillerod said:

Love the Black Hoods! :ph34r:

Got two - one pretty much stock and one well, not so stock - and they are outstanding tractors!

Highly recommend adding one to your stable...She won't notice... :hide:

• Like 2