ClassicTractorProfessor

My Friend Rodger's Collection

c-series don

Nice collection, what most of us wouldn’t give for a “shed” that big!! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ClassicTractorProfessor
3 minutes ago, c-series don said:

Nice collection, what most of us wouldn’t give for a “shed” that big!! 

Right...kinda makes my 12x32 look puny. His is a 30x60. Kind of a funny story behind that, he had planned and priced a 30x50. Called to get the concrete poured and his concrete guy didn't understand English very well, so he ended up with a 30x60 slab, had to call the building company back and change his order. but it all worked out. Even with that extra 10 feet he still is tight on space. 

Another friend and I are thinking about putting up a 30x50 out here at the ranch to do some light repair and fabrication work out of to make some extra money on the side. 

• Like 1

troutbum70

Nice shed and collection of tractors, and prayers for your friend Rodger diabetes is a terrible thing. I lost my mother 15 years ago do to diabetes, to many people do not take it serious until its to late. I have a friend right now that did not take it serious and it is now eating him up.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Stormin

The Farmall Regular is a beauty. :bow-blue:

• Like 2

ebinmaine

Some awesome stuff there!

@JCM check this out

• Like 2

Pullstart

Awesome collection, thanks for sharing Bryce!

• Like 1

T-Mo

Yes, nice collection.  I personally like the BN and the Regular.  I have a B, but not a BN.  And it would be cool to have a Regular or a F-12 or F-14, along with a John Deere H.

• Like 1

ClassicTractorProfessor

@T-Mo yes the Regular is about as cool as it gets, would love to have one someday...although if he told me tomorrow I could have my pick of any one of his tractors I think I would have to take the M...they have always been one of my favorites. May have a deal worked out on a good running M, but with a wide front and needing a lot of cosmetic repair

Darb1964

Thanks for sharing, love the reds, and old greens too. Most colors of old iron I must confess. That's not infidelity to my wheel horse tractors. I'm not married to them after all,  attached at the hip maybe, not married. 

T-Mo
10 hours ago, ProfessorBurden753 said:

@T-Mo yes the Regular is about as cool as it gets, would love to have one someday...although if he told me tomorrow I could have my pick of any one of his tractors I think I would have to take the M...they have always been one of my favorites. May have a deal worked out on a good running M, but with a wide front and needing a lot of cosmetic repair

I don't know how far you are from Desoto, Missouri, but here is a 1943 M for sale for $2500.  It's been converted over to 12V.  I bought my '47 Cub from this guy about 3 years ago.

00W0W_brRtePRLvxH_1200x900.jpg

00T0T_1l7hkwQrp8r_1200x900.jpg

00707_jYrMEDL7ZLm_1200x900.jpg

00i0i_9XYXdXmS11r_1200x900.jpg

01717_jvQcoZciSnZ_1200x900.jpg

00V0V_8e9365Qd9AO_1200x900.jpg

• Like 1

ClassicTractorProfessor

Forgot to post these the other day. Rodger called me and said they delivered his R back to him and wanted me to come help him put it back in the shed. Talk about a new experience, I've been around old tractors and equipment all my life, but this was the first time I've ever started a piece of equipment with a pony motor on it. 20200331_171010.jpg.5ec7ba6be232865941be8623685ef884.jpg20200331_170957.jpg.5ea533a866844ff82fe0e473f7df1358.jpg20200331_180909.jpg.cb8c147e1fc44109d1573c1e486b6a2f.jpg20200331_180917.jpg.5d446fb29ce33ea92d3a35290e2d23bf.jpg

ebinmaine
Just now, HandyProfessor said:

pony motor

Love those about as much as I love old straight 6s.

I can sit and watch someone start old diesels for a bit on the YouTube wormhole.

ClassicTractorProfessor
2 minutes ago, ebinmaine said:

Love those about as much as I love old straight 6s.

I can sit and watch someone start old diesels for a bit on the YouTube wormhole.

Me too. Luckily I've watched enough of them I had a bit of an idea how to do it when the time came. Be watching here shortly for a thread on my newest toy that Rodger and I made a deal on today

• Excellent 1