ebinmaine

Some people....

ebinmaine

@JCM ... I'm sorry you had to be subjected to "me" for that many hours in a row.

Good to hear your psychological recovery is going well.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

WHX??

Your :text-welcomewave:since you helped us out greatly on a little side project we got going. 

BTW use the setscrews in the holes I have them I didn't want to have to stock both 1 and 1 1/4" screws and 1 inch is not long enough to grab the axles withou using the shorter jam nut.... sides I ran out of jam nuts!:lol:

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine
2 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Your :text-welcomewave:since you helped us out greatly on a little side project we got going. 

BTW use the setscrews in the holes I have them I didn't want to have to stock both 1 and 1 1/4" screws and 1 inch is not long enough to grab the axles withou using the shorter jam nut.... sides I ran out of jam nuts!:lol:

Will do Jim.

I'll see if I have any jam nuts...

There around but I could lose a woolly mammoth in my shop right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12Horse Paladin

Yea @ebinmaine, @Achto & @WHX24 are, without a doubt, great guys...

But then, too, i think y'all are fine people, for a fact.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

12Horse Paladin
1 hour ago, JCM said:

I remember recently a RS member needed help to bring a tractor from Mass to Maine and for me it was a very positive experience I believe for the both of us. Amazing when 2 people are upfront and honest with each other how things run smoothly and develop into hopefully a life long friendship. I just wish this World still operated on this basic old school system that WORKS,we would all be better off because of it.   Have a great Sunday all.

Jims Camera uploaded 2019 Nov 253.JPG

Just want to add a resounding 'YES' to this post, especially the last lines...

• Like 5
  • Excellent 4

AHS
8 hours ago, JCM said:

I remember recently a RS member needed help to bring a tractor from Mass to Maine and for me it was a very positive experience I believe for the both of us. Amazing when 2 people are upfront and honest with each other how things run smoothly and develop into hopefully a life long friendship. I just wish this World still operated on this basic old school system that WORKS,we would all be better off because of it.   Have a great Sunday all.

Jims Camera uploaded 2019 Nov 253.JPG

Just like @JCM said; the old school system that works! Amen!👍🇺🇸

• Like 6

ClassicTractorProfessor

I agree 100%, that is one of my favorite things about this place. We are all one big group with a common interest, and everyone is always more than willing to help out a member in need. I have witnessed this many times here, and it makes me proud to be a member of this great forum. 

• Like 8

19richie66

Most families don’t appreciate each other this well  :laughing-rolling:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

WHX??

Oh Baseballs now I gotta call Richie family?!?! ... that's ok I guess ... I got a BIL that's about as useless as teats on a bull too so welcome to the fam Ritchie! :laughing-rolling:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

19richie66

You don’t have to Jim. We can just be friends. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

953 nut
11 hours ago, JCM said:

I just wish this World still operated on this basic old school system that WORKS

2 hours ago, ProfessorBurden753 said:

one big group with a common interest, and everyone is always more than willing to help out a member in need.

1 hour ago, 19richie66 said:

families don’t appreciate each other this well

:text-yeahthat:    A few years back I bought a project tractor to be picked up at the Big Show.  Ended up having spinal fusion surgery the week of the show and two great friends that I had never met, but will never forget loaded the tractor up and brought it to North Carolina for me. Total strangers that I now feel closer to than family.   :text-thankyoublue:  @Wheel-N-It and @Jrblanke, you guys are the best. This site is family and we are blessed to know such great people.

:bow-blue:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Heart 3

Pullstart

I’ve met a few of these guys we’re talking about here....  I guess they’re pretty alright indeed :handgestures-thumbupright:

Aint it funny what (once) total strangers will do for each other, and how many people share so many interests more than just these tractors?  It’s truly unique!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 5