Racinbob

Plowing the frost

Racinbob

We'll do that Jim. I'm always up for a nice visit and the target practice is one of my passions. 

With the exception of when we were in Florida we have always lived out in the sticks so we're not new to it. We no longer have to commute for work so that's not an issue. We do have a dinky town 5 miles away that has some of the basics and actually has a small but highly regarded hospital. At our age we felt it was important to think about that. Getting to anything substantial is over an hour away. I always have projects going on and I have to remember that a Lowes isn't a few minutes away. We both start our lists that's ongoing over a period of time. Then, whenever the list gets big enough or something in need immediately we'll take the day to hit up all the places, grab some lunch and just enjoy the drive. :)

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

ebinmaine

@Racinbob

Same basic message goes for Trina and I.

If you need any help or information or even a place to park a camper, let us know.

@JCM Jim has a great place about a half hour from the seacoast. We are maybe 30 miles north in the foothills of the White Mountains.

• Like 2

oliver2-44

Beautiful property1

@Racinbob I see the garage is almost 1/2 the size of the house. What in the world could you use all that spare for :wh: 

• Like 1

Racinbob

It's a bit deceiving Jim. It doesn't go all the way to where the roof is higher. Still a good amount of room at 26'x36' but not quite enough. I'll be putting a barn style building in the back yard for more storage. :)

• Like 2