Sparky

2020 WH Show locked in!

Sparky

Time off work (check), Hotel booked (check), truck I can trust to make it both ways :lol: (check)!

See ya’ll there :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 4
  • Thanks 1

rmaynard

That's great. I got time off too (for good behavior - wifey says get out of here), Maynard Hotel travels with me. See you there! :icecream:

• Like 3
  • Excellent 4

wallfish

Haven't checked the calendar, haven't checked for a hotel, haven't checked the oil in the van. See you there!

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 5
  • Heart 1

953 nut

This year my wife's birthday comes a couple days prior to the Big Show so I won't have to feel guilty about being several hundred miles away.   :hide:

Never stopped me from going, but I can do it with a clear conscience this year.   :ychain:   Booked my room at the Best Western back in August. Truck is running great and I'm ready to pack up and go.     :woohoo:

See you there.       :auto-layrubber:

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

WHX??

So I bring the enclosed .... missus stays home or I bring the toy hauler missus comes. That's already been kinda written in stone... What say ye fellas?  BTW very likely Dan @Achto is coming with me either way and could we could get more tractors in the enclosed.

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

Achto
23 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

. What say ye fellas?  BTW very likely Dan @Achto is coming with me either way and could we could get more tractors in the enclosed.

I'm not getting involved with weather er not Cindy is coming along :snooty:. I done know's better than to get involved in that. I just got the blessing from Gretel for me to go, so I'm in. As long as there is room for one of my tractors, I'll ride in the glove compartment if I have to.:lol:.

If we take the toy hauler, we can always fill the bedroom and bathroom up with parts for the trip back home. Heck we could probably get 3 disassembled tractors on the bed alone.:D

Edited by Achto
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 6

Ed Kennell

Vacation request  N/A         Hotel booking  N/A           See Ya'all Thursday.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Haha 3

WHX??
39 minutes ago, Achto said:

As long as there is room for one of my tractors, I'll ride in the glove compartment if I have to.:lol:.

Heck ther be room for two of yer tractors Dan......he double hockey sticks the BS I'd ride on the roof holding on the rain gutters! :laughing-rolling:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

wallfish
1 hour ago, WHX24 said:

we could get more tractors in the enclosed

Sorry Cindy, your out! Plus they could probably get away with bring'n a bigger bottle too.

Just kid'n   It's just as much about the people as it is the tractors. So my vote is toy hauler but sneak that bigger bottle in the back where she can't see it.

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

@squonk Skunky what is the local number for the Inn where you hang out for the show.  

squonk
6 hours ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

@squonk Skunky what is the local number for the Inn where you hang out for the show.  

717-706-6142   Going to be touch @ go if I can make it this year.

• Sad 3

squonk
9 hours ago, wallfish said:

Haven't checked the calendar, haven't checked for a hotel, haven't checked the oil in the van. See you there!

You may need extra help getting that dipstick out of the van! :lol: :occasion-xmas:

• Haha 5

Greentored

I take a trip from NC back home to upstate NY for a week every summer, may plan it around this event and make an appearance on the way through! 

Pretty new to this, never been to a show. Gimme the lowdown fellas. I have a popup camper and/or a tent and a full cooler, always ready to roll.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2

Ed Kennell
1 hour ago, Greentored said:

Gimme the lowdown fellas.

Just scroll down the home page to SHOWS and EVENTS.    You'll find all the info and pictures.

wallfish
9 hours ago, squonk said:

You may need extra help getting that dipstick out of the van! :lol: :occasion-xmas:

Which one? Me or for the oil?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

wallfish
7 hours ago, Greentored said:

I take a trip from NC back home to upstate NY for a week every summer, may plan it around this event and make an appearance on the way through! 

Pretty new to this, never been to a show. Gimme the lowdown fellas. I have a popup camper and/or a tent and a full cooler, always ready to roll.

The lowdown:

Probably the best tractor show around. Absolutely nothing but Wheel Horse tractors, unlike other shows where all makes are represented.

All of those supposedly rare and hard to find tractors, implements and parts will be there and plenty for sale too..

Some great people and you will certainly notice all of the camaraderie right away. Talk to anyone there and you risk becoming friends.

Always in June and the following weekend after Fathers Day. 

Set up day starts Thu morning at 9am. Camping right on site for $20-$25 a night. Show days are Fri. and Sat. but you can camp until 9am on Sun. People pack up fairly early on Sat about 1:00 so if you can get there, All Day Thu. Fri. or Sat morning is good.

It's run and operated by the Wheel Horse Collector's Club. Not affiliated with RedSquare but many of us are members there too and many RS members attend the show.

Location is South Mountain Fairgrounds 615 Narrows Rd Biglerville PA   Just north of Gettysburg.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 5

857 horse
51 minutes ago, wallfish said:

The lowdown:

Probably the best tractor show around. Absolutely nothing but Wheel Horse tractors, unlike other shows where all makes are represented.

All of those supposedly rare and hard to find tractors, implements and parts will be there and plenty for sale too..

Some great people and you will certainly notice all of the camaraderie right away. Talk to anyone there and you risk becoming friends.

Always in June and the following weekend after Fathers Day. 

Set up day starts Thu morning at 9am. Camping right on site for $20-$25 a night. Show days are Fri. and Sat. but you can camp until 9am on Sun. People pack up fairly early on Sat about 1:00 so if you can get there, All Day Thu. Fri. or Sat morning is good.

It's run and operated by the Wheel Horse Collector's Club. Not affiliated with RedSquare but many of us are members there too and many RS members attend the show.

Location is South Mountain Fairgrounds 615 Narrows Rd Biglerville PA   Just north of Gettysburg.

WALLFISH IS GIVEN THE REAL SKINNEY....   ONCE YOU HAVE COME,,,IT BECOMES AN ANNUAL EVENT FOR YOU....

YOU WILL NEED THURSDAY TO ABSORB  ABOUT 1/2 OF IT ALL......GOOD FOLKS...GOOD TIMES,,,, WE WIL;L SEE YOU THERE..!!!!!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

squonk
1 hour ago, wallfish said:

Which one? Me or for the oil?

The one marked "A quart low! " :banana-dance:

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

elcamino/wheelhorse
11 hours ago, squonk said:

717-706-6142   Going to be touch @ go if I can make it this year.

I am the same ,hope to make it this year but depends on how I feel.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 2

elcamino/wheelhorse

@Tractorhead Check out this thread good information on the Big Show

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Pullstart
45 minutes ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

I am the same ,hope to make it this year but depends on how I feel.

I sure hope you can make it... I’ve been meaning to shake your hand some day.  After all, this engine you gave Richie gave me... is starting to be quite the project!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Ed Kennell
12 hours ago, squonk said:

Going to be touch @ go if I can make it this year.

Just forget the touching and GO Mike GO.

1 hour ago, elcamino/wheelhorse said:

,hope to make it this year but depends on how I feel.

If Howard can make, you can do it Jim.    Why, I'll even wear my suspenders for you.

• Excellent 1
  • Heart 1

squonk
27 minutes ago, pullstart said:

I sure hope you can make it... I’ve been meaning to shake your hand some day.  After all, this engine you gave Richie gave me... is starting to be quite the project!

Just sneak up behind him and snap his suspenders! :occasion-xmas:

• Haha 3

AMC RULES

:hand:  And, suppose they fail at that point Mike?    :angry-nono:

Remember buddy...some things can't be unseen.  :confusion-shrug:

• Haha 4

squonk
29 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

:hand:  And, suppose they fail at that point Mike?    :angry-nono:

Remember buddy...some things can't be unseen.  :confusion-shrug:

The laughs are worth any eye hemorrhaging. :)

• Haha 4