Usmcmech87

Chattanooga, TN to Boise, ID - Ingersoll 400 series

Usmcmech87

Hi there, trying to get my 400 series Ingersoll to my home in Idaho.  This was my grandfathers and is currently sitting in Ringgold, GA (basically Chattanooga, TN).  What you see is what I am needing sent out.  Not strict on timelines however the rig is ready to be picked up whenever and I would prefer it before Spring (yard starts to grow).     

Length:    72 inches
Width:    41 inches
Height (steering wheel):    43.5 inches

I am looking more so for someone who wants to make use of their extra truck/trailer space if they have it.  If anyone is interested, please let me know.  Have a great day! - James

IMG_0301.JPEG

IMG_0302.JPEG

Edited by Usmcmech87
  • Like 1

Ed Kennell

C'mon guys,  can anyone help James out ?

• Like 1

Pullstart

If I were making a trip south, I’d be able to get it as far as WI by July... but I’m not sure of any trips down that way at this time.

• Like 1

Usmcmech87

The fact my 2000 mile request got any responses at all is more than humbling.  I appreciate everyone taking the time to review and reply to the request!  You all are awesome!  

Edited by Usmcmech87
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

clueless
2 hours ago, pullstart said:

If I were making a trip south, I’d be able to get it as far as WI by July... but I’m not sure of any trips down that way at this time.

Come on Down Kev, got an extra bed in the family room, dogs won't mind :rolleyes:.

• Thanks 1

Pullstart
14 minutes ago, clueless said:

Come on Down Kev, got an extra bed in the family room, dogs won't mind :rolleyes:.

Sure am racking up a lot of city driving miles.. this Chevy sure would like to stretch it’s legs and run a bit!  Don’t tempt me too much!

227CD887-1D68-4DB0-A40A-3373DFBF4692.jpeg

• Thanks 1