Mudrig150

My game library

Mudrig150

We have a ton of games, whether on PC or mobile.

On PC, we have Farming simulator, Scrap mechanic, Minecraft, American truck simulator, and a few other various games, either simulators or creative games.

On Mobile, I have Off The Road, Gigibit offroad, Offroad Legends, Offroad outlaws, and a couple other time waster apps.

Do any of you guys play any of these kinds of games?

Sparky

Not this old guy.

About 10-15 years ago I used to play Medal Of Honor on a PC. That was fun, but it’s been a loooong time since I’ve played 

Pullstart

We played Rack-O last night.  Card and board games are common in our family.  We don’t take it easy on the girls either, it makes them into pretty fierce competition!

• Like 3
  • Heart 1

WHNJ701

always hated video games, I can't sit still, when I was kid (now I sound old) I was locked outside exploring the woods building something or riding my bike or dirtbikes.  my oldest son has an Xbox, I don't think I can even turn it on. 

however he is a awesome at playing sports and  kicks butt on the soccer fields so it averages put I guess

my youngest wants nothing to do with the games he is more like me.

Edited by jabelman

The Tuul Crib

I play :rs:

everyday!

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

ZXT
3 hours ago, The Tool Crib said:

I play :rs:

everyday!

:text-yeahthat: Pretty much me. I get home from work, do a few hours of work around the house and then lurk around here until I fall asleep at around 9 PM. I'm old inside.

I have played video games somewhat regularly in the past, typically in the winter when it was too cold to go outside and after I got bored watching Top Gear, or old TV shows like The Andy Griffith Show or Chips. I did play Minecraft pretty regularly for years (long before it became what it is now, I registered in 2009) but I haven't played that in 5 years or so. 

Now, I might play an old game for half an hour once or twice a year. If I do, it's on my Atari, just because I like old technology. I do use a Windows 98 laptop once in a while to surf the web and play Minesweeper. 

bc.gold
14 hours ago, Mudrig150 said:

We have a ton of games, whether on PC or mobile.

On PC, we have Farming simulator, Scrap mechanic, Minecraft, American truck simulator, and a few other various games, either simulators or creative games.

On Mobile, I have Off The Road, Gigibit offroad, Offroad Legends, Offroad outlaws, and a couple other time waster apps.

Do any of you guys play any of these kinds of games?

Your going to love this site, archive org games played online via emulation engine.

Software Library: MS-DOS Games

2,500 More MS-DOS Games Playable at the Archive

Internet Arcade

DESCRIPTION

The Internet Arcade is a web-based library of arcade (coin-operated) video games from the 1970s through to the 1990s, emulated in JSMAME, part of the JSMESS software package.

Containing hundreds of games ranging through many different genres and styles, the Arcade provides research, comparison, and entertainment in the realm of the Video Game Arcade.

The game collection ranges from early "bronze-age" videogames, with black and white screens and simple sounds, through to large-scale games containing digitized voices, images and music. Most games are playable in some form, although some are useful more for verification of behavior or programming due to the intensity and requirements of their systems.

Many games have a "boot-up" sequence when first turned on, where the systems run through a check and analysis, making sure all systems are go. In some cases, odd controllers make proper playing of the systems on a keyboard or joypad a pale imitation of the original experience. Please report any issues to the Internet Arcade Operator

• Like 1

PeacemakerJack

The Stertz house is varied when it comes to games. We like board games like Risk, Brain Games, Trivial Pursuit, etc.  We like yard games like Football, baseball, basketball, and chasing each other on the Wheel Horses!!! The boys like their PS3 system with their favorites being Madden, COD, and NBA 2K15.  I have a had time playing those games because I look like I have three thumbs and twelve fingers😂!  Back in the 80’s I played my ninetendo with Super Mario Brothers—yes showing my age too!

I fear that we are raising a generation of kids that would rather play virtual basketball than play actual basketball or shoot a virtual gun rather than go to a range with their dad and learn how to shoot a real gun or drive a virtual car rather than pilot a real one! WHAT’s the deal?

I don’t mind my kids playing video games occasionally as long as it is balanced with living REAL LIFE.  

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

PeacemakerJack

Didn’t think I would get one of these till spring but here the boys are playing yard games with some tractors as mentioned above...

In all fairness to your topic, Grandma bought a PS4 Pro system for the boys for Christmas and they are in the shed playing it as we speak.  So, we have some physical gaming and some virtual gaming👍🏻

• Excellent 1