Guest 88vic

2020 Horse Show Theme ?

Guest 88vic

I apologize in advance if this has already been answered. I was curious as to what the theme for the show would be for 2020 ? Last year was snow equipment.  Im wanting to get my Horses ready for the show, would like to get an idea so I can get a head start.   Thank you- Brady. 

cafoose

Guest 88vic

Ok well the theme is "D" series tractors.  That leaves me out, I dont own one.  But I will be bringing some interesting things to show !   

Pullstart
16 minutes ago, WHEELHORSEFAN*16 said:

Ok well the theme is "D" series tractors.  That leaves me out, I dont own one.  But I will be bringing some interesting things to show !   

Dat’s “Da” spirit!  I’ll be joining you with some Different Wheel Horses... I just don’t know which ones yet!

• Haha 1
  • Heart 2

Herder
6 minutes ago, pullstart said:

Dat’s “Da” spirit!  I’ll be joining you with some Different Wheel Horses... I just don’t know which ones yet!

Sounds like it's time to buy a D series.  Always wanted a 250.  

• Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Guest 88vic

Me personally, I never cared for the D series.  Im not knocking them, I just prefer what I grew up with. B and C series, 300, 400 and 500 series, and of course the suburbans and RJ's. 

oldredrider

You guys have a serious problem! The show is over 6 months from now. You want to get ready now???  

Whether the featured tractor is a "D" C, B, or A, snow mover, custom or dirt dog, we ALL can't wait for the Big Show!!!

I guess I have a serious problem too...

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

953 nut
1 hour ago, WHEELHORSEFAN*16 said:

will be bringing some interesting things to show !

:twocents-02cents:       An all "D" or any other single model show would be a  big yawner.    Love the diversity of models and presentations our  Horse-A-Holics bring to the show. The only thing a "Theme" tractor does is give the WHCC something to put on the back of the shirt that year.

172709408_1Horse-a-holic.jpg.a1b4c449fc79a6e1bd56fb50c6fdbfd4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

rmaynard

The WHCC show is always the weekend following Father's Day.

The Tuul Crib

Hey yall! Blink and you might miss 

it ! Fun flies when your doing time!! 

:ROTF:

• Haha 2

stevebo

I feel I have a diverse collection however no D series here. I used to have a very nice Auto 18 with Ark loader that I restored over 10 years ago and also a D250 but both are long gone. I never know what tractors to drag to the show. I can tell you I always say I am not bringing a full trailer load down but I usually do:blink:

I know of one of the local CT guys (member here) that has over 15 D series.... Maybe he will drag one down. 

cafoose
1 hour ago, oldredrider said:

You guys have a serious problem! The show is over 6 months from now. You want to get ready now???  

Whether the featured tractor is a "D" C, B, or A, snow mover, custom or dirt dog, we ALL can't wait for the Big Show!!!

We should have a spring and/or fall show too like they do for the Carlisle car shows :music-rockout:

https://carlisleevents.com/events/schedule

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Guest 88vic

Cafoose gots the right idea!    😉    I will second that motion !

dells68
On 12/4/2019 at 7:43 PM, oldredrider said:

Tell us something we didn’t know buddy!  Ain’t none of us here quite right, that’s why we all get along so well!!!  See you bunch of nuts in June!!!!!

• Heart 2