Retired Wrencher

Thank you.

Retired Wrencher

I would like to thank  Stevasaurus and Eric for helping me with the plow set up. that works great. I just put a little pressure on the handle and it cleans it down to the pavement. A big :handgestures-thumbupright:. I have had many plows in the past but I never took the time to set them up right. Happy plowing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Edited by Retierd Wrencher
  • Like 3
  • Heart 3

ebinmaine

Hey no worries Gary.

That's what we're all here for.

Glad to hear it works well.

Now how bout some pics??

:lol:

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Heart 1

peter lena

glad to hear that your plow detailing helped out, that is often the case , i typically have found loose or sloppy fitting engagement points and lack of any lubrication only adds to the frustration of an issue. i regularly add washers to enhance the fit and operation of just about any attachment, just got back in from plowing / blowing snow with two of my horses , and marvel at the ease and simple function of both . keep it smooth and easy , pete

• Like 1

Tractorhead

No snow here to play with, 😢

still waiting for the first Testdrive with Hydraulic movement. 🙄😎🤔🤪😁

• Like 1

ZXT
10 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Now how bout some pics??

:text-yeahthat:

I do wish I had WH people close to me! Jim is the closest at 3~ hours away. Seems like y'all have fun putting your heads together!

• Like 2

ebinmaine
5 minutes ago, ZXT said:

:text-yeahthat:

I do wish I had WH people close to me! Jim is the closest at 3~ hours away. Seems like y'all have fun putting your heads together!

Gary's newfound plow wonderment is all done remotely as well.

He's at least 4 hours Southwest of me and whoknowshowfar from @stevasaurus....

Ahhh the wonders of the internettsss....

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Retired Wrencher
19 hours ago, ebinmaine said:

Hey no worries Gary.

That's what we're all here for.

Glad to hear it works well.

Now how bout some pics??

Of what black pavement. LOL.

• Haha 1

Retired Wrencher
18 hours ago, peter lena said:

glad to hear that your plow detailing helped out, that is often the case , i typically have found loose or sloppy fitting engagement points and lack of any lubrication only adds to the frustration of an issue. i regularly add washers to enhance the fit and operation of just about any attachment, just got back in from plowing / blowing snow with two of my horses , and marvel at the ease and simple function of both . keep it smooth and easy , pete

Peter Lena I found this on eBay works great or you can make one.

IMG_0891.JPG.25d1c7028ef1c16d0d31d051d97810cf.JPGIMG_0001.JPG.cfa642ef82e36687af724f8aa13efb4a.JPG

• Heart 1

peter lena

retired wrencher , i do have that down flat bar , but have never used it, with the variations in my snow removal , i find the ability to lift and follow the lawn to neighbor land entry lets me  keep up with different tracts , i have two partially paved driveways and land entry to keep clean. i use the angle of the sun to help me keep things clean , i get after it early so the after noon sun melts it down to pavement. then its only a matter of staying after it , pete

• Like 1

ebinmaine
1 hour ago, peter lena said:

retired wrencher , i do have that down flat bar , but have never used it, with the variations in my snow removal , i find the ability to lift and follow the lawn to neighbor land entry lets me  keep up with different tracts , i have two partially paved driveways and land entry to keep clean. i use the angle of the sun to help me keep things clean , i get after it early so the after noon sun melts it down to pavement. then its only a matter of staying after it , pete

Pete, if you're using a manual lift lever like I do the lever will float with the plow as it goes up and down. You just have to remember to keep your hands out of the way of the lever if you hit a bump. It will snap back towards you.

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher
On 12/4/2019 at 10:39 AM, ebinmaine said:

Pete, if you're using a manual lift lever like I do the lever will float with the plow as it goes up and down. You just have to remember to keep your hands out of the way of the lever if you hit a bump. It will snap back towards you.

Eric when I take snow off the garage roof it was always a hard job because of packing like concrete. Now pushing down on the handle it moves most of the snow with minor shoveling. Very happy about that.:handgestures-thumbupright::D:greetings-clappingyellow:

Edited by Retierd Wrencher
  • Excellent 1