Jim1

Hello from ireland

Jim1

Hi from Roscommon ,.Ireland

my grandson has a c-121 ,which was running perfect ,until it stopped,we pulled the engine out today and the conrod was snapped in. About five bits,,no damage to the piston or the bore ,but I think the crankshaft will either have to be reground or replaced he’s sick over it ,it’s a great little machine with a tipping trailer and makes cleaning out his pony a lot easier for him, does anyone know a stockist/supplier this side of the pond ,? Thanks  .

image.jpg

• Like 5

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti:to the :rs:Jim.      I can't help with a supplier, but members from your side of the pond should be along soon with help.

That is a great looking C-121 and hopefully a new .020" under rod and a crank regrind will put it back to work.    Always best to give the new part to the machinist for measuring and machine other parts to match.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

AMC RULES

787811653_RS-WelcomeWagon.jpg.fb3ba0aa90d34a2772af270fbdf978b6.jpg.9124c124782c75e5801f918d4d359940.jpg

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

• Thanks 1

Tractorhead

welcome to :rs:from this side of the Pond. :handgestures-thumbupright:

i think Norm @Stormin is next to you and can provide maybe a good Source,

here far in the South the Wheelhore /Toro dealers becomes rare.

• Thanks 1

Stormin

Welcome to RS, Jim. I get my engine parts from Meetens, Preston, Lancs. Paul there is very helpful.

Address: Far Furlong, Blackleach Lane, Preston PR4 0JA

Phone: 01772 691604
  • Like 2

Jim1

Thanks Stormin,I’m in the uk Tuesday,to pick a horse up ( not a wheel horse😂) in Bridlington il give him a ring when I’m over

• Like 2

rjg854

:WRS: @Jim1 there's always someone here who can answer any questions. Glad you found us ;)

• Like 1

Achto

:WRS:

• Thanks 1

Daddy Don

:text-welcomeconfetti:

• Thanks 1

Razorback

Welcome, Jim!

I was in your fine country in 1981...... beautiful place! (I LOVE Guiness!!)

• Haha 1

The Tuul Crib

:text-welcomeconfetti:to :rs:

• Thanks 1

cleat

I was just looking at some pictures from your town.

Beautiful...

• Like 1

953 nut

:WRS:

Glad to hear @Stormin has you fixed up with a parts source. Please let us know how it works out.

• Like 1

MikMacMike

Hello Jim1. Welcome to the best WH site. I was over in London 3 times now....well chasing a wee lass from Scotland. Was ok, country sides much nicer, but in hindsite I should have told her to meet me in Ireland, lol. I can say I have been to Ireland but it was only for 1 hour on the tarmack while they unloaded a poor old man having a heart attack. We have green in Canada and lots of it, and Ive travelled a wee bit but I never in my life saw green like I did over Ireland. My brother and I are hoping before were too old, to visit Ireland, around the Cork and Wexford areas to see the old farm and possible a cottage in another area that used to be in the family. But Id really love to go to the north western part, I heard here say there teaching gallic there in the schools even, my paw was trying to learn the language before he passed, he and my maw were there for 6 weeks n travling and the pictures they took absolutly dropped my jaw. Oh dang it 4:03 am I gotta hit the hay. Again Welcome to the Red Clan hehehehe.

Jim1
8 hours ago, MikMacMike said:

Hello Jim1. Welcome to the best WH site. I was over in London 3 times now....well chasing a wee lass from Scotland. Was ok, country sides much nicer, but in hindsite I should have told her to meet me in Ireland, lol. I can say I have been to Ireland but it was only for 1 hour on the tarmack while they unloaded a poor old man having a heart attack. We have green in Canada and lots of it, and Ive travelled a wee bit but I never in my life saw green like I did over Ireland. My brother and I are hoping before were too old, to visit Ireland, around the Cork and Wexford areas to see the old farm and possible a cottage in another area that used to be in the family. But Id really love to go to the north western part, I heard here say there teaching gallic there in the schools even, my paw was trying to learn the language before he passed, he and my maw were there for 6 weeks n travling and the pictures they took absolutly dropped my jaw. Oh dang it 4:03 am I gotta hit the hay. Again Welcome to the Red Clan hehehehe.

Edited by Jim1
I’ve copied a posters post

Jim1
On 12/1/2019 at 8:07 PM, Stormin said:

Welcome to RS, Jim. I get my engine parts from Meetens, Preston, Lancs. Paul there is very helpful.

Address: Far Furlong, Blackleach Lane, Preston PR4 0JA

Jim1

My mechanic mate rang meetens today and he said Paul was more than helpful he’s ringing him back tomorrow with a price ,so thanks for that

• Thanks 1

WHX??

:WRS: and good to hear you found parts.

• Like 1

Stormin

My vintage club is going over to Ireland some time next year.  Ballymena I think it is. There's a show near there.  Coach load of us. Staying two nights.

• Like 1

sannderz91

Hello and welcome.

Edited by sannderz91
  • Like 1