953 nut

Let us see some pictures of your Snow movers!

12Horse Paladin
15 hours ago, WHX24 said:

Fact last year the short got ripped right off in slush and ain't gonna get fixed --- look for a long chute and convert it. 

20180115_161519.jpg

If ypu ever do that, plz consider posting a how to thread😉...ive thought of and had the same idea, but as of yet, havent quite figured out how to go about it and have it work/ come out halfway decent🤔

WVHillbilly520H
5 hours ago, WildmanC120 said:

I have to say I was super impressed with the 416-H today.  I never would have thought it would handle that much snow so easily.  

I had a tall chute single for many years on the 520H before getting the 2stage never missed a beat 4"-24" of snow... Onan power hard to beat spinning a snow chucker.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

WildmanC120
2 hours ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

I had a tall chute single for many years on the 520H before getting the 2stage never missed a beat 4"-24" of snow... Onan power hard to beat spinning a snow chucker.

I'm starting to like the Onan power for sure.  Still scared every time I run it that the rear cylinder is gonna die thanks to the internet.  

With how well this thing works I don't even need to finish the 2 stage install on my 161.  

• Excellent 1
  • Haha 1

WHX??
2 hours ago, WVHillbilly520H said:

Onan power hard to beat spinning a snow chucker.

Get no argument here Jeffery :lol: Nothin like the sound either you get them on the pipe & working. 

38 minutes ago, WildmanC120 said:

I run it that the rear cylinder is gonna die

Something we all kinda worry about Wildman, and all internal engine issues,  but cross that bridge when we get to it. Keep the jugs clean, proper maintenance on the rest & consider opening up the belt guard. Jury still out if that helps but can't hurt. 

I would finish the deuce on a 160....gotta have a backup or so I tell the missus! She generally agrees as she's shoveling :)

Nice pics & video BTW couple of calendar shots ther! :handgestures-thumbupright:

4 hours ago, 12Horse Paladin said:

If ypu ever do that, plz consider posting a how to thread

Quite easy or so I been told if you can find a donor chute & worm gear. Getting the plastic retainers from TORO might be the biggest ouch $$ but @lynnmor makes nice ones quite reasonable now. 

Edited by WHX24
  • Like 2

WHX??

Anybody ever tell you yer an @$$ Ritchie?!?!?

• Haha 6

ebinmaine
7 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

E13300BB-8721-49CC-8BEB-DC3651152C39.jpeg

Richie my friend I hope whatever gift giving spirit you celebrate this month brings you a lump of coal.

:occasion-snowman:

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

pfrederi
Just now, ebinmaine said:

Richie my friend I hope whatever gift giving spirit you celebrate this month brings you a lump of coal.

:occasion-snowman:

I have 5 tons in the barn want me to send him a lump or two???:P

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

19richie66
1 hour ago, WHX24 said:

Anybody ever tell you yer an @$$ Ritchie?!?!?

Many times :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Haha 5

WHX??
15 minutes ago, 19richie66 said:

Many times :handgestures-thumbupright:

Figured so ...

well two can play at that game …  man on a beach during a hurricane....  :lol:

thX8BB4YU3.jpg

Edited by WHX24
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 5

19richie66

Been through a couple of those too :laughing-rolling:

• Haha 3

hcminis

No snow here yet. This is from last year. The 520-H makes it easy

20190112_112708.jpg

20190112_112654.jpg

20140105_092912-1.jpg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 4

953 nut

Hang on Sloopy,    those beach umbrellas are expensive!          :ychain:

thX8BB4YU3.jpg

• Haha 2

Lee1977

Every body has to chose there own location, for what every reason. You just have to live with your choices.  Richie tough he can take it, even tho he works for a Mickey Mouse outfit.

• Haha 3

WHX??
12 minutes ago, Lee1977 said:

he works for a Mickey Mouse outfit.

Thought you told them to stick it up their Daffy Duck and quit that Disney World gig Ritchie?!?! 

• Haha 1

19richie66
19 minutes ago, WHX24 said:

Thought you told them to stick it up their Daffy Duck and quit that Disney World gig Ritchie?!?! 

Not yet. Have to get everything lined up before I leave. I’ll part ways in a good manner. They have treated me alright the years I have been there. Can’t complain. I will be glad for a change of scenery though. Soon....... Maybe even one day I might get to shovel some snow. :confusion-shrug:

• Like 1
  • Heart 2

AHS
5 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

What?? Put me in your suitcase... it might weigh about 200 lbs.. but oh well!!👍😄

• Haha 2

Burnerman

Has anyone added a spring to assist lifting the plow?

I made a solid lift link and it works awesome! I can dial in height and plow which came in super handy with a foot of heavy snow and ice. it just seems like my left arm is gunna fall off from lifting the plow. Lol. I know there was a lift spring for the snowblower. Is there something like that for the plow?

WVHillbilly520H
46 minutes ago, Burnerman said:

Has anyone added a spring to assist lifting the plow?

it just seems like my left arm is gunna fall off from lifting the plow. Lol. I know there was a lift spring for the snowblower. Is there something like that for the plow?

Yeah it's called a hydro with hydraulic lift...:ROTF: at least from my personal experiences... But on the other hand you could add some extension springs from the front attach-a-matic to the plow frame to help it lift back up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

JCM

I used my 312-8 for 3 years  on a 150' driveway with a 48'' snowplow and in 2001 bought a 520-H and a 44'' 2 stage blower and never looked back. I did enjoy the 312 with the blade but needed to save my shoulder for working in the trades. Both machines have their place for sure.

• Like 3

Darb1964

I got hit with about thirty inches and didn't have my red tractors ready to do snow so I had to use Orange. I had put the three point blower on orange before I went to Maine for my bride. I didn't get any photos,did it in the dark so the bride could feed her animals and get to work. I didn't have time to get unpacked, got almost as much in Burlington Maine on thanksgiving day, so much my wheeler had all it could do to go though it there, ended the hunt. So much now I can't get out here in Peru Ma. I guess no venison this year.

• Sad 3

Pullstart
20 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Oh that view!  The beach and the water, not your feet!  Reminds me though, we just booked our next boat ride!  Heading to Bermuda outta Boston for 7 days in May!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart 1

WHX??
12 hours ago, JCM said:

needed to save my shoulder for working in the trades.

Too late for me Jim. :auto-ambulance: :lol:

Sounds like you got caught with yer pants down Darb. In watching the nightly news lots of areas getting dumped on this early winter. Any consolation fellas the days start getting longer again in a couple of weeks! :)

• Sad 1