WildmanC120

Headlights for a 416???

WildmanC120

Saw a thread recently and now can't find it, where someone replaced the headlights with some led units.  What is everyone else using?  I would like to replace mine with something I can actually see with lol. 

Sparky

There are a few guys who have posted up their headlight upgrades. This was mine...

• Like 1

Mickwhitt

20191031_165202.jpg.3b745189e8b32f751d21ab6d255be30f.jpgHi Wildman.

I replaced the sealed beam units on my C125 with LED lamp units I bought off Ebay.

I posted photos on another thread.

The lights are very bright, have good quality aluminium housings and a control module that allows normal operation or a flashing function that would be good for daylight operation. 

Lee1977

I can't say they will work in a 416. I had to take mine apart and put them back together in the hood to get them mounted, I first thought they would mount behind the bracket, but there wasn't enough room. They are 24 watt Cree flush mount. The vinyl inserts will have to be trimmed. I have a new set but my 520 need paint and I'm waiting to see if I want to use the new set on it.

SAM-0877-2.jpg

Edited by Lee1977
  • Like 1

gwest_ca

Garry

• Like 1

Andy N.

I installed these LED's on my 418-A. I have enough for my other WH's, just haven't had enough time to install. Huge difference in brightness between the original halogen and the new LED's. You will need to modify the headlight wire connections. 

Headlights: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01NAB4RTV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Taillights: https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01M13CB62/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

IMG_0252.jpg

IMG_0253.jpg

IMG_0254.jpg

• Excellent 1

WildmanC120

Thanks for all the replies.  Looks like I have some options and a few threads to look at. 

Andy N.

Just got my herd ready for winter. Here are some side by side pics of LED vs. Halogen.

IMG_0222.JPG

IMG_0223.JPG

IMG_0224.JPG

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1