dovetail53

Karthaus Pa to Hanover Pa

dovetail53

I am looking for help to move a Wheel Horse from Karthaus Pa,  to Hanover Pennsylvania. can make the trip myself, but if anyone in between who could help move the thing even a few miles closer to my location would be a big help.  distance is like 175 miles.....and a little over 3 hours. I'm simply hoping anyone between here and there could save me a few miles on the overall trip. thanks in advance if anyone can!

Edited by dovetail53

adsm08

What is the desired time frame, and transport arrangements? I am going to be in the Sigel/Cooksburg area in a week and a half, and Karthaus is not far out of my way. I could get it as far as Dillsburg, however I am probably taking my Explorer and would have to transport it by trailer, and I don't have one.

If you had a trailer to use and it can wait until the 17th to be picked up I could probably move it most of the way for you.

cafoose

@dovetail53 I have a trailer and I live in West York close to Hanover. However, I can't make the trip due to my work schedule but if @adsm08 wants to borrow my trailer it should be OK.

Ed Kennell

I may be in Karthaus next Sunday.   Exactly what needs moved?  tractor  model number, runner, roller, deck, other implements

dovetail53

Thank You!! to the gentlemen offering help. but I did find a solution to the haul. thanks again for offering you help!

pullstart

This place is full of all kinds of generous people.  Kudos to all of ya!

cafoose
4 hours ago, dovetail53 said:

Thank You!! to the gentlemen offering help. but I did find a solution to the haul. thanks again for offering you help!

giphy.gif

Ed Kennell

:text-yeahthat: