WV wheel Horse

buying a used WH 416-H

WV wheel Horse

i need some advice from any of the Wheel Horse kings out there...   i have an opportunity to buy a 416-h wheelhorse..  great condition..  bagger etc..  and snow plow..   the lady wants 3500.00  is this WH really worth that much?

Please help...   i realllllly want this tractor but not for THAT price

• Like 2

nylyon

Bought mine for $5100, that was new of course so $3500, unless it's NOS, then probably to much $

• Excellent 1

WV wheel Horse

NOS?

• Thanks 1

857 horse
1 minute ago, WV wheel Horse said:

NOS?

NEW  OLD STOCK,,,,,,,,,,,,,NEVER USED,,,,STORED AWAY......LOOKS LIKE NEW,,,,JUST 50YRS OLD,,,,,,

• Like 1

WV wheel Horse

for the life of me, i just think that too much $..  im thinkin 1800.00 tops..  thanks for the info sir

model 51160E02

serial  2000280

Edited by WV wheel Horse
added info
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

nylyon

I think that's like a 1992. Honestly, my 416 is in amazing condition with a brand new deck, and I don't think I could get anywhere near $3K for it. Maybe $2K on a good day, tail wind, going down hill....

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

857 horse
19 minutes ago, nylyon said:

I think that's like a 1992. Honestly, my 416 is in amazing condition with a brand new deck, and I don't think I could get anywhere near $3K for it. Maybe $2K on a good day, tail wind, going down hill....

ALL THAT AND A RUNNING START      :text-yeahthat:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

WV wheel Horse

thanks for the info 857

• Like 1

WVHillbilly520H

I sold an 520xi series package a few years back mower deck, snow plow, snow thrower, rear clevis hitch with a Brinly moldboard plow and custom tool caddy all for $2500 so to answer your question yes a bit much IMO even with snow plow and bagger... But on the flip side how many show up for sale in your area and what are comparable prices vs what you are willing to pay for it ,  then that's pretty much what it's worth.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

jay bee

A lot of solid information there. 

And :text-welcomewave: to :rs:@WV wheel Horse

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

953 nut

:WRS:

There are some people out there who are uninformed about actual value and look to see what the highest asking price on :techie-ebay: is and start there. I would go over and talk to the seller and attempt to educate them on actual market value. If they know you aren't trying to rip them off you may be able to strike a deal. May not happen that day, but be sure to leave your phone number.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

rmaynard

I paid $850 for my 1996 416-H. Came with a deck and a snow plow. Had 1600 hours on it. I put about $500 into it and that includes paint. Unless this one you are looking at is near perfect, I personally would not pay over $1800.00 for it. 

clueless

Way to much, what year is it?

Edited by clueless