JCM

source for clutch return springs

JCM

This past summer I ordered 2 clutch return springs # 108035 from RCPW and had no issues placing that order,just got off the phone with them and tried to order 2 more and they were unable to help because my ship to address and credit card # did not match, we have a PO box that they were shipped to on the last order no problem, also gave them our physical address and was told that did not match either? Does anyone have an alternative source for a new # 108035 that I could try.   Thanks

ebinmaine

If you search that number on Google or whatever it'll give you other purchase sources.

My work has had similar issues with addresses not matching causing us declining cards or checks.

I'd be glad to order them to my house if it'll help you.

• Like 2

ebinmaine

I just ordered 2.

Maybe they'll be at my house by next Saturday...

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

857 horse
1 hour ago, ebinmaine said:

I just ordered 2.

Maybe they'll be at my house by next Saturday...

HOW CAN YEAH BEAT THAT ?????????????

ERIC...... 2 THUMBS UP !!!!!

:happy-bouncyred::happy-bouncycyan::happy-bouncymagenta::notworthy:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

JCM

@ebinmaine     Just recently replaced the C-120 &  C-165 clutch springs, today while in the middle of the Peco Lawn vacuum procedure the clutch spring on the 312-8 decided at exactly 600 hours to finally take it's last breath and retire, can't complain about that tractor one bit. Next step was to get the 312-8 back to the shop by way of the 417-8 towing it across the yard, put the 417 in low range with the 312 in tow and walked next to them to steer both back to the shop safely, can't do that with two Hydro's to easily.Both Hydros and 8 Speeds both have their place in the Wheelhorse History books.

• Like 2

pfrederi

Something odd there I think I would check with the credit card company. In this age of hacking and identity theft you can't be too cautious

• Thanks 2

JCM

Thank you @pfrederi  that thought had crossed my mind while trying to get my order processed over the phone and I did just recently receive my first order from them this summer with no problems, as I mentioned that to the young lady on the phone and she told me they had a new system in place for those using credit cards?    Thanks again for your concern.

• Like 1

ebinmaine

Loookie what the post brought...

15731667564603904920187248684647.jpg.b27d01b91d476b272e730b3e62dc97ea.jpg

• Excellent 1