oliver2-44

Stator 3 Prong Plug

oliver2-44

I need a new 3 prong connector housing for the stator to regulator connection on my 1974 C160.  I know the connector uses the Delphi 56 connector, but need help finding the plug housing.  My plug looks like this. 1AC19BEF-8604-404A-AA21-3AEDA44B8DD5.jpeg.51ac69820b8755f9c672085c646dfc7b.jpeg

I found on on the jungle site with the 3rd hole rotated 90 degrees, but not this one. Any help is appreciated

Edited by oliver2-44

ZXT

Hey Jim! I believe the part # you're looking for is 02965164. Copy that number into eBay and you'll find one listing showing a picture. I copied it to google and found a few sites selling them for $2-3 a piece.

Edited by ZXT
  • Like 1

oliver2-44

Thanks I’ll give that a try 

pacer

Go to the bay and just type in Delphi Packard series 56 and you will see many of this type thing - of which our horses use quite a few!

ZXT
On 10/9/2019 at 2:36 PM, oliver2-44 said:

Thanks I’ll give that a try 

Hey Jim - any luck? I appear to need a new one as well for my dad's C-141. Curious where you wound up buying from.

• Like 1

pacer

By the way --- if you cant find the 3 hole one, a 4 hole will still fit just leaving one empty (or cut the extra one off with a dremel:P)

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

oliver2-44

@ZXT Iast week I  scoured ebay and amazon with no luck.  However I've seen the 4 hole plug  @pacer  mentioned, and I almost ordered one, but tried searching and found the three prong on Ebay vendor Small Engine Warehouse.  Search for kohler 237429s.  They had 6 and I've got 2 on the way to me.   

• Like 1

ZXT
15 minutes ago, oliver2-44 said:

@ZXT Iast week I  scoured ebay and amazon with no luck.  However I've seen the 4 hole plug  @pacer  mentioned, and I almost ordered one, but tried searching and found the three prong on Ebay vendor Small Engine Warehouse.  Search for kohler 237429s.  They had 6 and I've got 2 on the way to me.   

Cool! Thanks!

oliver2-44

4B74CC61-ADD9-4D0D-9AB0-86D27533F2D5.jpeg.c6487c462b8fb581d216ac236b789bcc.jpegLook what Just delivered, my C160 will run again :greetings-clappingyellow:

Edited by oliver2-44
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1