WHNJ701

let's see your "HOUSE" tractors

WHNJ701

lately I have been seeing a few posts with pictures of tractors being displayed or stored in your houses like in the living room dining room etc...

post your pics!

• Like 1

The Tuul Crib

Its easier to beg  for forgiveness than it is to ask permission to !!:ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 7

Achto
36 minutes ago, The Tool Crib said:

Its easier to beg  for forgiveness than it is to ask permission to !!:ph34r:

:text-yeahthat:

Words that I live by.:D

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

Stormin
2 hours ago, jabelman said:

lately I have been seeing a few posts with pictures of tractors being displayed or stored in your houses like in the living room dining room etc...

post your pics!

Come on then! Where are yours? :D

• Haha 3

Mickwhitt

I built a sixth scale model centurion tank that was 5 feet long, looked wonderful.

Decided to try it in the living room while she was out shopping. Didn't look right so I retreated before she got home. Unfortunately the track marks in the carpet informed on me and that saying about begging forgiveness Really did not hold true lol.

• Like 3
  • Haha 4

ebinmaine

We have tractors down in the basement on a very regular basis but that is kind of half den, half workshop so I'm not sure that counts.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 3

ebinmaine

@Chris G

On the carpet evennn.....

Awesome.

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

JoeM

I don't work on any machines or have any in the house. This is all due to a conversation about 20 years ago. (it was more like a monolog) My wife said; the tractor hobby is okay as long as that stuff stays up at your work shop. You can have one machine in the driveway to ride back and forth. It ended up like there is an imaginary line posted between, kind of like the 38th parallel!

I think the first 20 years of marriage provided her the knowledge to set up some rules. :confusion-shrug: 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Heart 1

Herder

There slowly get closer and closer to making it into the house. :shifty:

• Like 4

Stepney

No tractor, but I do have a complete 1968 MotoSki Zephyr sitting in my basement. 

• Like 4
  • Excellent 1

Al C.

As close as mine are allowed to get ..,

26865522-12E4-4ACD-A1B8-CE45055D0ADB.jpeg

• Like 6

neil

Not mine but do have one of these tractors , 91A7362C-0DD4-49B2-8992-2A3A166F80CD.jpeg

• Like 5

Skipper

Know it wasn't a tractor, but it sure took some forgiveness though :-)

When we were young hooligans, my friend got the idea that we needed to build a turbo engine for his bmw. Thing needed to fly. So we got the engine stripped, and the block send out for work, ordered all the parts in, and ............... figured it was a bit chilly outside.

My friend lived at that time in a room in his parents house. School teachers both of them, and very very much on a straight path................................Not a crooked leave in the garden and so on...........................When they got home that weekend, they found two youngsters with an engine stand and basically all the tools from a well sorted garage, almost done building an engine on the previously white carpet...................... Good thing they were really peace loving folks his parents. Forgiveness came........................after a while! :oops:

• Excellent 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

c-series don

Does the basement count? Because I think I currently have 7 Wheel Horses and one Economy Jim Dandy down there! 

• Like 2
  • Heart 1

WHX??

Closes I get is washing parts in the slop sink in the laundry room. But Dear I need hot water for this... :bitch:

No more paint cure projects Dan.. I may need that spare room I get kicked out!!  

• Haha 4

953 nut

Closest I've come is parking one in the garage the night before a snow storm!    :hide:        Have to put down some plywood to keep from scratching the paint on the floor.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Achto
8 hours ago, 953 nut said:

Have to put down some plywood to keep from scratching the paint on the floor.

No offense here Richard, Just have never seen paint on a concrete floor that has fared well. Even the floors in our bathrooms at work ( which looked fine for 6rys before they painted them ) now they get painted with some type of epoxy paint every year to keep them looking presentable. 

Edited by Achto
  • Like 1