grnlark

WH Senior - Carb question

grnlark

The Wisconsin engine on my Senior dates to Sept 1954. It has the correct cast iron Zenith carb on it. I want to get a carb rebuild kit and have been told its a model 61/161 Zenith. Can anyone confirm that? 

Thanks in advance, 

Matt

0917191657~2.jpg

J854D

The model number for your Zenith carburetor is on that round disc with the rivet in the middle on the top of the carb. I can see the disc in your photo. Carefully remove the paint & the carb number is there! -JD-

• Like 3

grnlark
9 hours ago, J854D said:

The model number for your Zenith carburetor is on that round disc with the rivet in the middle on the top of the carb. I can see the disc in your photo. Carefully remove the paint & the carb number is there! -JD-

You're absolutely right. Thank you! Very much appreciated. 

0918191627b_HDR.jpg

0918191627b_HDR~2.jpg

• Thanks 1

J854D

No problem! I used to see a lot of old Zenith & Marvel-Schebler carbs at the parts store/machine shop where I used to work. If memory serves me, the carb number is the number closest to the rivet (11595). You should be able to order a repair kit using that number. Great photos of the tag! -JD-

• Like 2

J854D

P.S.- I believe the L48AD number on the tag is a Wisconsin part number for the carburetor. Hope that helps! -JD-

• Like 1