Robert K

Hello From West Central Indiana

Robert K

Just joined and have to say this is a really well put together Wheel Horse site. New to the ownership of the Wheel Horse and just acquired  my first two horses. The first is this B-81. Fella had it for free and picked it up from a friend. Had no idea what it was prior to a buddy dropping it off to me. Needles to say it has seen better days. Transmission is sketchy and seems to have some teeth broke of somewhere in it. Figured I would just steel parts from it. The next is a 414-8 I reckon an early model? Doesn't have the hour meter. Not sure if that is a year indicator or not? This thing rocks! Need to look for a tiller and going to try and retrofit a couple of three point plow and cultivator to it. 

P_20190915_101305_vHDR_Auto.jpg

P_20190915_095456_vHDR_Auto.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 1

ebinmaine

:WRS:

I think you probably already figured out that Redsquare is a pretty amazing site..

Glad you found us.

Robert K

Very nice site. And thanks for the welcome.

Tractorhead

:text-welcomeconfetti:

to

:rs:

....the ultimated site for Wheel Horses.

Greets over the Great Pond

953 nut
36 minutes ago, Robert Kernstein said:

I would just steel parts from it.

Not much to be saved from the B-81 that will fit your 414, but the 414 looks great.  :text-coolphotos:    Attachments are easy to find by placing an ad in our free classified section.   https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/classifieds/wanted/?do=form&d=2

SylvanLakeWH

Robert K
30 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Not much to be saved from the B-81 that will fit your 414, but the 414 looks great.  :text-coolphotos:    Attachments are easy to find by placing an ad in our free classified section.   https://www.wheelhorseforum.com/classifieds/wanted/?do=form&d=2

Mainly figured I would save the steering sector Wheel Horse badge and hood. Tires would be nice for a trailer build or something. Just hate throwing stuff away. Thanks for the welcome and link. 

oliver2-44

Post the model & serial number of your tractor and these guys can tell you the year.

That 414-8 should clean up nice. 

There lots of friendly, helpful help here and some great transmission and engine guru's.  They can walk you through any repairs needed.  

jay bee

:text-welcomewave: to :rs:

Daddy Don

rjg854