cafoose

Just put up another shed

cafoose

I just put up another shed today :banana-dance: I got lots of projects for my retirement in five years! :banana-wrench::D

20190817_180331.jpg

20190817_180347.jpg

• Like 9

AMC RULES

What do you have for flooring in them?

The Tuul Crib

I'm just curious and I'm sure this subject has been covered before but how do these fit into  City codes ?  I would think some municipalities would not allow something like this. Where I live they don't allow this type of structure  unless it is permanently built .

Sparky

Looks like ya have plenty of space to store stuff now!

Something to consider, when it snows and the snow slides off right side of the left garage and the left side of the right garage it will all collect in the small space in between. Not sure if it’ll do damage, but maybe something to consider. 

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

cafoose
15 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

What do you have for flooring in them?

I screwed the feet to some old boards I had laying around to hold it down and it's on the blacktop behind the garage.

cafoose
20 minutes ago, The Tool Crib said:

I'm just curious and I'm sure this subject has been covered before but how do these fit into  City codes ?  I would think some municipalities would not allow something like this. Where I live they don't allow this type of structure  unless it is permanently built .

My neighbors have things in their yards too and it's in back of the main garage so it can't be seen from the street :ph34r:

cafoose
9 minutes ago, Sparky said:

Looks like ya have plenty of space to store stuff now!

Something to consider, when it snows and the snow slides off right side of the left garage and the left side of the right garage it will all collect in the small space in between. Not sure if it’ll do damage, but maybe something to consider. 

They will fill up fast! I got the 3 year warranty on them and I'll keep an eye on the snow so hopefully they will be fine.

• Like 2

Mows4three

Look Ma!  Twins!

These are nice.  I considered these same type of structures a couple years ago for firewood storage at our club.  The threat of ice, snow load and tree limbs falling on them pushed us in another direction.  I think Shelter Logic was the brand we arrived at from the narrowed down field of potential manufacturers. 

Thumbs up!

Dave

• Like 3